secret!!

hiiii alll, I amin desperate need of help, I wana start LL 2mrw... and need to stick to it.... any helpers ?????? wot should i do to stick to it ???

Get yourself fully and completely mentally prepared to COMMIT. Really focus on failure NOT being an option. That is what has helped me immensly. And frequently remind yourself, you are not giving up food for good - only temporarily.... It will all stil be there, adn it will all still taste the same. You will not lose out on anything, but you will lose weight!

And come here as often as you can!!! You will get loads of support, information and inspiration!

GOOD LUCK!! :)

hiiii alll, I amin desperate need of help, I wana start LL 2mrw... and need to stick to it.... any helpers ?????? wot should i do to stick to it ???

Hello there Sonia, I am starting LL on Friday and have being looking forward to it now for a couple of weeks. I have found some brilliant advice on here and can see already that the support from the members here will be invaluable!!

So off we go on a great LL adventure!!!

Just wondering can you have the Whittards ones too does anyone know?

I've found some flavoured ones there today that are calorie and sugar free and I've bought a couple. I know I said that I 'hate' coffee and believe me I do but I really want to eat/drink something different.

im pretty sure u can- but dont want to tell u what coffee u can have- i got told off last time :D
xxxxx

don't worry about it Kellie --- I've just drank a cup anyway :) It looks very similar to the jar that the boaters comes in but I'm about to order some of the Julian Graves ones anyway but will drink these in the meantime.

Oh my God I've just drank a cup of coffee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have the whittards ones too, there isn't much difference as far as I know. Also someone else on here said their LLC has both available at their meetings.

don't worry about it Kellie --- I've just drank a cup anyway :) It looks very similar to the jar that the boaters comes in but I'm about to order some of the Julian Graves ones anyway but will drink these in the meantime.

Oh my God I've just drank a cup of coffee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A china cup makes all the difference!!! :d

I would like to get some of the flavoured coffes to make the shakes more interesting!

I have been enjoying the three tins of coffe I got last week. They are put out by Twinnings who I always thought just did tea. They are filter coffee - not instant but very verynice!

woo hoo.. toffee cappucino and omg Irish cream flavour.... Kellie I love you for posting this.. You have just made my week!

x

i haven't been able to find the toffee cappuccino yet, however the hazelnut and cinnamon is gorge!

Ahh thanks for the news on the Whittard ones - drank the nut one before and just about to have the chocolate one now.

When I was shopping today I picked up a couple of jars at Julian Graves - got the Amaretto (oh the smell of it - amaretto is my fave drink in the world) and the vanilla as that was all they had in stock.

Since been on the website and ordered the irish cream and the toffee one but there's no sign of the cinammon one on the site and that was the one I really fancied.

Just come back from Gunwharf ( where that tower is ) and bought four flavours, and at my weigh in on Monday my LLC had all the flavours and said they were fine to have no problems, so I have the all clear from her. The chocolate coffee from whitards is blooming lovely too.

Yep Gazz, I'm sticking with them and the weight is still coming off and I've not come out of ketosis - they're good stuff :)

Mine arrived yesterday. Love the amarreto one, got the hazelnut too which is good. Thought the jars were a bit small though.
What are the ones from whittard like?

Back