secret!!

I have just come from my meeting too and LLC said these coffees are NOT allowed, they know about this this thread and they are trying to get this alleged "myth" dispelled.

I am GUTTED!!!!!:wave_cry:

well it aint doing me no harm! :)

They need to get their act together then!!

I have just come from my meeting too and LLC said these coffees are NOT allowed, they know about this this thread and they are trying to get this alleged "myth" dispelled.

I am GUTTED!!!!!:wave_cry:
Well, they need to get the company line sorted because they have LLCs serving it at counselling meetings, we have LLCs who have rung and they have said yes and we have LLCs who have rung and they have said no. So they really need to get their act together.

I have only used mine in muffins - made an Ameretto and Cinnamon Hazelnut muffins, bothe quite tasty.

Have not had black, as I only lke black coffee when fresh brewed. Cannot take black instant coffee!! But I plan on mixing them with shakes, etc.

If you ask me - the limitation of flavours is more likely to lead someone to temptations of other things, so if that is their reason, it is no threat to me. It will not lead me to cheat. Nothing will. Thats my company line!! :D

I've been drinking them black ---- and no they wouldn't tempt me onto anything else either, it's these, water or peppermint tea for me and that's my lot.

Back