sedation and exante

Discussion in 'Exante' started by kitcatx, 6 February 2011 Social URL.

1. kitcatx

kitcatx Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st10lb
    Current Weight:
    16st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st8lb(8.87%)
    Hi all,

Im not sure if anyone can help, ive emailed exante but thought I would ask everyones advice incase they dont get back to me on time :)

Im being sedated at the dentist on tuesday :( and im not sure if I should add a meal on monday? or if its safe to stay on TS all the way through?

I know its quite a specific thing to ask! but was wondering if anyone else has been sedated while being on a vlcd.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. babystar31

babystar31 Gold Member

Ive no idea hun. I had keyhole surgery whilst on cambridge diet (under general anaesthetic) and was allowed to stay on the plan but that was taking advice from CDC and my consultant. I wouldnt like to guess and give u the wrong answer. Best wait for exantes response xx

4. SummerRain

SummerRain Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st12lb
    Lost(%):
    1st11lb(12.5%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Hmmm I'm not sure how that would work, I know they like your tummy empty before a surgery under sedation but not sure how it would work after as with any kind of surgery your body needs fuel to heal.

Sorry not much help :(

5. kitcatx

kitcatx Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st10lb
    Current Weight:
    16st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st8lb(8.87%)

Thanks :) yeah i'll wait for them to reply. think thats for the best! or if no reply I might just add a meal to be safe :) x

6. kitcatx

kitcatx Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st10lb
    Current Weight:
    16st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st8lb(8.87%)

ah yeah I forgot about the empty tummy thing! thanks for reminding me! otherwise I would of had my shake in the morning! lol I think I might add a meal the day after. better to be safe the sorry :)

7. Dutch

Dutch Goodbye Tum

Diet:
    Exante
    I had a tooth out and was fine on cambridge, you're getting all the vitamins and nutrients you need so just take it steady after or as you say, add a meal and no harm done x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.