Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

sedation and exante

Discussion in 'Exante' started by kitcatx, 6 February 2011 Social URL.

1. kitcatx

kitcatx Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st10lb
    Current Weight:
    16st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st8lb(8.87%)
    Hi all,

Im not sure if anyone can help, ive emailed exante but thought I would ask everyones advice incase they dont get back to me on time :)

Im being sedated at the dentist on tuesday :( and im not sure if I should add a meal on monday? or if its safe to stay on TS all the way through?

I know its quite a specific thing to ask! but was wondering if anyone else has been sedated while being on a vlcd.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. babystar31

babystar31 Gold Member

Ive no idea hun. I had keyhole surgery whilst on cambridge diet (under general anaesthetic) and was allowed to stay on the plan but that was taking advice from CDC and my consultant. I wouldnt like to guess and give u the wrong answer. Best wait for exantes response xx

4. SummerRain

SummerRain Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st12lb
    Lost(%):
    1st11lb(12.5%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Hmmm I'm not sure how that would work, I know they like your tummy empty before a surgery under sedation but not sure how it would work after as with any kind of surgery your body needs fuel to heal.

Sorry not much help :(

5. kitcatx

kitcatx Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st10lb
    Current Weight:
    16st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st8lb(8.87%)

Thanks :) yeah i'll wait for them to reply. think thats for the best! or if no reply I might just add a meal to be safe :) x

6. kitcatx

kitcatx Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st10lb
    Current Weight:
    16st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st8lb(8.87%)

ah yeah I forgot about the empty tummy thing! thanks for reminding me! otherwise I would of had my shake in the morning! lol I think I might add a meal the day after. better to be safe the sorry :)

7. Dutch

Dutch Goodbye Tum

Diet:
    Exante
    I had a tooth out and was fine on cambridge, you're getting all the vitamins and nutrients you need so just take it steady after or as you say, add a meal and no harm done x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.