sedation and exante

kitcatx

Hi all,

Im not sure if anyone can help, ive emailed exante but thought I would ask everyones advice incase they dont get back to me on time :)

Im being sedated at the dentist on tuesday :( and im not sure if I should add a meal on monday? or if its safe to stay on TS all the way through?

I know its quite a specific thing to ask! but was wondering if anyone else has been sedated while being on a vlcd.

Ive no idea hun. I had keyhole surgery whilst on cambridge diet (under general anaesthetic) and was allowed to stay on the plan but that was taking advice from CDC and my consultant. I wouldnt like to guess and give u the wrong answer. Best wait for exantes response xx

Hmmm I'm not sure how that would work, I know they like your tummy empty before a surgery under sedation but not sure how it would work after as with any kind of surgery your body needs fuel to heal.

Sorry not much help :(

Ive no idea hun. I had keyhole surgery whilst on cambridge diet (under general anaesthetic) and was allowed to stay on the plan but that was taking advice from CDC and my consultant. I wouldnt like to guess and give u the wrong answer. Best wait for exantes response xx

Thanks :) yeah i'll wait for them to reply. think thats for the best! or if no reply I might just add a meal to be safe :) x

Hmmm I'm not sure how that would work, I know they like your tummy empty before a surgery under sedation but not sure how it would work after as with any kind of surgery your body needs fuel to heal.

Sorry not much help :(

ah yeah I forgot about the empty tummy thing! thanks for reminding me! otherwise I would of had my shake in the morning! lol I think I might add a meal the day after. better to be safe the sorry :)

I had a tooth out and was fine on cambridge, you're getting all the vitamins and nutrients you need so just take it steady after or as you say, add a meal and no harm done x

Back