see the photos.... do you think i will fit into this dress again???

Fatty_no_more

Slimming for my children
I have a wedding in 8 weeks (another in 6 weeks) but want to wear this dress to the one in 8 weeks......

this was taken 2008.....

n786540236_3297804_3933.jpg

If i work real hard at loosing and try and loose a stone this was tonight i took this photo.... it does up but is very tight! What you think?

Attachments

• P1030893.jpg
    P1030893.jpg
    215.9 KB · Views: 2,068
i am hopeing to get a new dress for the wedding in 6 weeks lol. cant afford two dresses.
I have one that fits me nice now but i want to wear that one if i can!

xxx

Hi there Hun

I would say your challenge is going to be your "assets" ;) especially as you are still feeding baby...
I wouldn't put too much pressure on yourself as you have done so well so far -it would be such a shame to over stretch yourself and be disappointed if you can't be comfy in it.
As others have said -keep something else on stand by and then give it your all...
good luck

yea i have gone from a 34dd to a 38h since breastfeeding. HATE my boobs!
ooohhh Hun -but just think they are keeping your beautiful babe well fed ..and Id rather have big boobs than a big belly -guess which I have :wave_cry::p,,
I would just hate for you to be uncomfy in the boob department, but as you have a stand by -Go for it :D ...Im sure you can do it !!!!

Whilst you are on your way down in the sizes stakes it would be silly to buy two NEW dresses.

Do you have any good charity shops near you ?? They often have super things, makes we could never normally afford to buy at such reasonable prices.

When I am in the U.K. staying with my girlfriend, she lives in Cheshire in footballer land, I shop in the charity shops there and get some brilliant clothes at fantastic bargain prices.

I like the dress in the photo, it is very "wedding", it has that touch of glamour for a special occassion and if you can lose the weight without making yourself ill or stressed I say go for it. Another plus is that you must already have all the accessories to go with it.

By the way you look gorgeous in the photo.

Whilst you are on your way down in the sizes stakes it would be silly to buy two NEW dresses.

Do you have any good charity shops near you ?? They often have super things, makes we could never normally afford to buy at such reasonable prices.

When I am in the U.K. staying with my girlfriend, she lives in Cheshire in footballer land, I shop in the charity shops there and get some brilliant clothes at fantastic bargain prices.

I like the dress in the photo, it is very "wedding", it has that touch of glamour for a special occassion and if you can lose the weight without making yourself ill or stressed I say go for it. Another plus is that you must already have all the accessories to go with it.

By the way you look gorgeous in the photo.

Yea this is the hope that i can fit into it. I have lost 2 stone in 12 weeks so ideally i can loose a stone in 8 weeks?
I love this dress and want to wear it again before i get to skinny to not wear it lol. (heres hoping).
SO i wanna wear this one nad get a new one thats from asda (see another post i have done). I have a plain brown dress very very similar in a size 20 which fits lovely now so thats my backup.
xxxx

couldn't have put it better than Fm. But having said that you fit it in now so it wont be as tight when the wedding comes round ,if you stick to plan.Don't stress though(whispering- so the others can't hear me) you could even(shock !horror)wear the same dress twice!!!

lol i know hehe
i couldnt wear it twice tho cos that first pic i wore it when i was with the bride and groom at the first party.
I am really funny about things like that.
Yea it does up but is v v tight. I was expecting to only be able to get the zip up half way.

I havent deviated from the plan before (apart from holiday and i even lost a pound lol) so why would i now?
I am doing this for my son not a wedding. :)

What size are you now? I have a lovely dress that no longer fits me and if you like it I could post it to you.

This is the dress if you want it (think it's a size 20 or 22) and very generous from the top.

Attachments

• boda.jpg
    boda.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 618
Last edited:
Aw bless you, thats really sweet but i have a stand in just wanna wear this one as i love it lol.
at the moment 20's are loose on me but 18's are tight so i think i am a 19 lol. This dress is an 18. xxx

One thing to think about Hun, is that since you've had baby your shape has changed. Clothes that I used to fit into in the boob department are like curtains on me!
I would certainly have a back up plan just in case, but I cant see there being a reason why you cant loose 1 stone in 8 weeks.

What size are you now? I have a lovely dress that no longer fits me and if you like it I could post it to you.

Meli, what a lovely thing to offer someone you hardly know! People like you are one of the reasons this forum is the special place it is.

Go for it - you have a plan B - no reason why you can't do it but like everyone has said don't put too much pressure on yourself.

Kats:):):):):)

We need an update!!!! Which dress did you wear - photo's please x

Back