Seeded batch Syns!!

Mirelle

Just looked up Warburtons seeded batch 400g and it said 4 syns a slice!! Now can anyone help as surely this cant be right on the brown seeded batch the 400g is soooo tiny!! and iv had two today gutted!!! used a wholemeal pitta as my Hex...

Someone please tell me they cant be 4!!:cry:

Another :thread_moved: to Syn section!

Warburtons White Seeded Batch Bread, 400g thick sliced loaf 1 slice

4 Syns on Extra Easy Original 4 Syns Green 4 Syns

Its the seeds making it high i would think, although there a good thing, a lot of the seeds are a HEB so around 6syns a Tbsp. so add that to the white bread and you get 4syns a slice. I couldn't see any brown seeded

My God! slimming world is a whole new experience for me! thank you for your answers i had never thought of the seed or fat content..... on that note, i bought some wraps the other day (tesco's lighter choices) had turkey and lettuce with a mayo splodge (1 syn) then looked up the wraps and they were 8 and a half syns!! WOW! i have now told Martin he has to eat them all!!!!! syns are still a shocker to me!!

Warburtons White Seeded Batch Bread, 400g thick sliced loaf 1 slice

4 Syns on Extra Easy Original 4 Syns Green 4 Syns

Its the seeds making it high i would think, although there a good thing, a lot of the seeds are a HEB so around 6syns a Tbsp. so add that to the white bread and you get 4syns a slice. I couldn't see any brown seeded

I just want to say your profile (at the side of the quote box, and as i'm still new thats how i will describe it!) is great, i am dieting for obviously weight purposes but also fertility, need to be under 30 bmi, although i am only 31!... Thank you....

Back