Seeing the dietician Thursday

slimmerkay

Silver Member
My appointment with the dietician has finally come round. Been waiting over 3 months for it. So I'm going Thursday.

I haven't been taking my Xenical properly and haven't been trying too hard with my diet. I'm hoping seeing the dietician will inspire me somehow. And just hoping I don't get a lecture.

good luck karen!!

i personally hated my dietician!! she was a stuck up cow!! I told her i was eating 1200 cals and she told me to lower them!!!! silly woman!!! She had a student in with us too!!

I hope yours is much better (i hope i havent scared you either heheh)! An i hope she gives you a few pointers in the right direction! I know you have been feelin pretty crappy lately!

Let us know how you get on!

Love katie
xxxxxxxxxxxx

I've never seen one. Maybe i should go hehe. Goodluck with it kay sure it will be fine x

Well I saw the dietician today. I got an hour with him :eek:

He was very nice and supportive. We've decided to leave the Xenical for the moment. He has taken me right back to the beginning and told me not to worry about calorie counting or watching fat content just now. For now I've to concentrate on having more fruit and veg and fitting in more exercise. And we'll move on from there.

All in all I was very happy with my appointment :D

Even though I'm not taking Xenical anymore can I still hang around here do you think? I've got to know most of you on here now.

yeah defo! half of us keep forgetting to take the tabs anyway hehehehe

glad he was more help than my one! hehehe

xxxxxxxxxx

Back