Seeking buddy for new start

Hi Wannadrop3st,
Come on in and welcome. This is a great time to start. Good Luck xx

Hi everyone Day 1 for me today! i got the bars from tesco too as i am out tomo so will need something easier then a shake, at the mo they are 3 for £2.54 and 2 packs for £3.50 making that 6 which i thoughts pretty good actually so it may be worth getting them there, there not to bad to be honest. They are a little dry so wouldnt advise rushing it down lol. just little bits at a time. but so far so good!. havent got hunger pangs just a little bit headachey :eek:) And if any1 needs an extra buddy im here" xxxx

Yes, I paid the £3.50 for 2 packs of 3 bars but our Tesco only has the chocolate one which was really nice and a lot bigger than I remember the Lighterlife ones. They are a lot cheaper than the Exante bars. Its 9pm and I am only just starting to feel hungry.

How much do you want to lose Babezone, if you don't mind me asking? I am looking for a buddy with a similar amount to lose as me (initially another 84lb but may adjust to more as I go)

Thanks babezone and helen, will get some bars from there. Just got soups and shakes as I didn't like the cd ones. Day 3 today- yesterday was fine, not hungry at all. Good luck everyone x

Yes, I paid the £3.50 for 2 packs of 3 bars but our Tesco only has the chocolate one which was really nice and a lot bigger than I remember the Lighterlife ones. They are a lot cheaper than the Exante bars. Its 9pm and I am only just starting to feel hungry.

How much do you want to lose Babezone, if you don't mind me asking? I am looking for a buddy with a similar amount to lose as me (initially another 84lb but may adjust to more as I go)

well the day i started exante i weighed 14.12 i would abso love to loose 4st by New Years Eve avergaing at about 1st a month. my ultimate goal is to not be big enough to go on a diet for this coming new years resolution lol.

Im on day 2 today i didnt find yesterday too bad i had a couple of doubtfull moments but got over them. i didnt feel hungry at all. just wanted food.

Does any1 else find the shakes a little bland i feel they lack abit of flavour, ill soon get used to them tho. are there any sweetners i can buy? they messed my order up abit so am hoping the vanilla / strawberry arrive today/tomo

i would love a buddy with similar weight to loose my excitement for today wil be a glass of dr pepper zero with my meal bar lol yay :eek:) xxx

Hello everyone,

I have started today! I am so determined to lose 4 stone by xmas. I have in total about 6 stone to lose.

I have BBM, and facebook page for weightloss also so if anyone needs a newbie buddy then please feel free becos i need all the support i can get.

Hello! Im a newbie! and i defiantley need a weight loss buddy!! i need all the support! i have 6 stone to loose :( Im also on BBM, so feel free to add me x :)

Hi all!

I started today and it hasn't been too bad...so far! I would love a buddy too, this time I need to reach my goal! I have around 3 stones to lose.

x

Think we have alot of support here! Come on here and rant away :) I'm on day 3 not 100% but in 2 days I had lost 3lbs today is going fine so far! Full of energy and feel great :) I also did a spin class this morn
It's so worth it! I can't work out how much I want to lose now possibly another stone! X

(25.08.08-18 stone 5) (27.08.11 - 12 stone 6 83 lost 21lbs to go!!

Hi babezone, I need to lose 4 stone as well hopefully by new year! I find the shakes bland too defo need flava! I use sweetex taste a bit better. Day 3 today was harder than the last 2 but stayed 100%! Couldnt resist a sneaky peek at the scales this morning already down 4 pounds! :-D

Good luck guys, ive lost 3 stone so far, just 18lbs to go now but this is the hardest part and feels like its taking forever!! Here for the inspiration and support x

Hi there, i am starting on tuesday 13th september after our visitors go back to the UK. My order arrived today so I am all set.
I am not new to VLCD as I lost 5 stones 5 years ago using LL then moved to CD but gradually over the 5 years regained the weight as I didn't really change my eating habits; but this time I have to as I do not want to go down this road ever again. I need to lose at least 4 stones so would love to be in touch with others starting out.

I started yesterday too....after 5 months of a break from LL....I lost 85...put back up 28....back in the saddle again to lose 40lbs by xmas....best of luck girls....day 2 down...yehhhhhhha.....

crochet and knitting really help..they keep your mind and hands busy...x fireflii

Back