Seeking buddy for new start

Hi, I'm Shell. I'm getting married abroad next year so need to drop from 16/18 to 12! Starting on Tuesday and need some help. Should be ok as lost 2 stone with CD but put most of it back on:mad: Maybe we should be each others buddy! Good luck everyone x

Hi ymtb, you will be through the worst by the time I start on Monday so good luck with the rest of the weekend. I haven't ordered any soups just shakes and bars, keeping the soups til October I will probably appreciate them all the more by then when it is colder and I have had two months on shakes. x

Morning all day 1 today and I mean business :) I'm waiting till 2pm to have my shake I'm fed up of gaining weight.

How's everyone ? X

Hi Im Chris - Day 1 today and I made a vanilla shake up in my smoothie maker and it was lovely, I used 300mls water and a bit of ice. I have download the lighterlife podcasts and have listened to two already they are very inspirational. Pauline Quirke talks about having a ritual with her packs so I am going to try and get a routine going. Not decided when to have what as yet but for today I am going to have another shake at 3.30pm and have my bar this evening.

Congrats to those guys that have almost completed day 1 :)
Yesterday I was almost scared about tues coming lol bit I am ok and 100% want this so here goes I was soo good from weds through to sat and dropped 4lbs but hangover days I've had a baad 2 days so think now tomorrow will be harder :-( oh well my fault lol
Good luck everyone I'm going to need this thread!!

Xx

(25.08.08-18 stone 5) (27.08.11 - 12 stone 6 83 lost 21lbs to go!!

Day 1 - Done
I think the shakes are nice and the bar is a strange texture but it is fine also. I could see me maybe having an extra shake today, I am not going to get to the painful hunger stage when I dont have to, it will just be until ketosis kicks in. I have quite a bit of work to do which should take up till 8pm thay might help take my mind off my stomach growling.

Hi

I am Helen and I am hoping to start tomorrow, if my packs arrive in time. If not then I have some Asda measure up shakes and a tesco ultraslim bar which will hopefully tide me over until they do arrive.

Like Mandy I lost 108lb with Lighterlife in 2007 but have regained it all. I have learnt my lesson though and I think I have got my head around the whole emotional eating thing now. I have also set a higher target for now so I won't be on Exante as long as I was on Lighterlife for.

I would be very pleased if I could join you all.

Helen x

Hello to you all......I am just starting week 4 today, so am fairly new.....I weigh in on Tuesdays.

You'll find lots of help and support on here, it's been brilliant for me so far and I constantly have to check new threads all day long.....my boss hasn't caught me yet!

Anyway, welcome and good luck for the first weigh in.

Hi lellylion ,
Well done on a fantastic weightloss, if I can get a stone off I would be motivated to go the distance. What time do you have what? I didnt have a shake until 11 this morning but it was too late I think.

Hi Helen,
Good luck and I hope your pack arrives, mine came really quickly. What have your ordered, I just went for shakes and bars. My sister has just lost a lot of weight with cambridge and she kept it a big secret. She lives on her own and confessed to having absolutley no food in the house apart from her packs. I have done the Atkins and lost 50lbs with that and I remember going hours and hours without feeling hungry and sometimes at night I would try to recall if I had eaten, how weird is that. xxx

Hi lellylion ,
Well done on a fantastic weightloss, if I can get a stone off I would be motivated to go the distance. What time do you have what? I didnt have a shake until 11 this morning but it was too late I think.

I start with half a bar at breakfast, then have my shake at lunchtime around 1pm, soup at 6pm ish, then the other half bar with a coffee at 8.30 ish.

When I started I had my shake at breakfast 8.30 ish, then bar at lunch and soup in the evening. But found I struggled to have all the shake that early as I am not a breakfast eater really. So changed to just half a bar to get my body working, then just drink water throughout the morning till lunchtime with the odd coffee now and then. I don't feel hungry doing it this way.

To be honest you just need to try a few times and see what suits you best.

Day 1 nearly over and I don't feel too bad
I had shake at 11 then bar at 2 then another shake at 4.
I just can't wait to feel and see results :) I'm the same weight as this morning (daily weigher here) but that's a good sign!! Xx

(25.08.08-18 stone 5) (27.08.11 - 12 stone 6 83 lost 21lbs to go!!

Hi all, hope you're all doing well. Started yesterday so Day 2 today. Day 1-had a chocolate shake for breakfast :-S then tomato soup for lunch, which I did actually like! Thai chicken for dinner and 2.5 litres of water. Really struggling with no milk in tea/coffee as I do not drink fizzy drinks. Any ideas? Good luck everyone x

Morning all day 2 for me too :) and I feel great I have semi skimmed milk in my teas and never effected me:)
Have a good day all x

Hi
My packs have arrived today, just ordered bumper box of shakes and have been and bought ultraslim bars from Tesco as I read that they are fine to use with Exante.
I have started this morning - had a glucose tolerance test this morning anyway so had been fasting for a few hours and so couldn't have breakfast. Have just had a bar so far, going to have a shake shortly.

Hi Helen, That is good you are able to start today, I will be interested to hear what the Ultraslim bars are like, I am thinking I could do without the Exante bars, Shakes all the way (maybe lol) Day 3 for me today so far so good. Chris x

Helen said:
Hi
My packs have arrived today, just ordered bumper box of shakes and have been and bought ultraslim bars from Tesco as I read that they are fine to use with Exante.
I have started this morning - had a glucose tolerance test this morning anyway so had been fasting for a few hours and so couldn't have breakfast. Have just had a bar so far, going to have a shake shortly.

Hi Helen just wondered how much you paid for your bars as I'm about to order my second batch from exante but wondered if tesco ones work out cheaper.

Hi Guys,
Can i join in.. I lost over 3 st on CD two years ago and put the weight back on :break_diet:
I am starting again in the morning and hope to get back in my size 14 clothes by Xmas...
Not bothered what i weigh, just need to fit in my jeans again :cry:

Back