1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Red Days Seeking red diaries.....

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by SallyPoole, 11 May 2014 Social URL.

1. SallyPoole

SallyPoole Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi everyone, I've been trying to lose weight from home for the last year and have managed to lose 1 stone, but I've been stuck now for a few months and would like to lose another stone.
    I have IBS-D so do try and eat healthily anyway as pastry, pies, rich cakes and anything deep-fried is a no go for me. I have to be careful with bread too.
    I also seem to have gained weight easily since being diagnosed with hypothyroidism a few years ago and only have to look at carbs for the weight to go on.
    Anyway I'm thinking the SW red/original plan may be the way forward for me?
    I'm hoping to join a group this week for inspiration and motivation....
    What I'm looking for is people with red/original diaries? I've had a browse but have only found a couple so far

TIA for any guidance and support!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. eejayess

eejayess Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st13lb
    Current Weight:
    13st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7.0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0lb(12.56%)
    Diet:
    SW
    Hi, red days are good for keeping carbs under control. There is a "red days thread" in the recipes section, and ellebear does a red day diary in "food diaries" section and she is very helpful. Good luck.

*EB* likes this.
  4. SallyPoole

SallyPoole Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thankyou yes I've subscribed to ellebear's diary :)