Seeking Weigh-In Buddy

PoppyPoo

Inky Minx
Hiya everyone!

I'm looking forward to my very first CD weigh-in ever on Monday 8th.

Is anyone else having their first weigh-in on this day and would like a weigh-in buddy for encouragement, support and motivation?

I'm on the 810 plan, so it would be cool to hook up with someone that is on it too, but it doesn't matter if you're on one of the other steps. I've been told its less common for people start CD for the first time on 810.

Thanks for reading :)
Xx

Hey! Welcome! I started about 5 wks. ago on Sole Source. I've been on the 200 calorie meal in place of 1 of the 3 shakes since Thursday. I know I don't fit the desired bill, but I'm here if you need and want encouragement or anything!!

Thanks hun! So it's your first week on 810? How have you been getting on with it? Are you nervous about seeing the results compared to your losses on SS?

I'm not exactly doing 810 - it's the CD USA thing with NOOO guidance or CDCs, ugh.

I've replaced 1 shake with a 200 cal meal, so I have 2 shakes plus 200 cals.

I'm terrified!! I figured out that a lot of what I ate the first couple days is poison! :-o So I've been reaaaaaaaly careful last couple days.

I wasn't losing as much the last cpl weeks of SS, so I am hoping that what happened was a plateau and that 2 wks (more if I keep losing a lot, less if I have still not made progress) of this before returning will get me over the plateau and losing again! I want40 lbs gone by Christmas. ;)

How's your diet coming along? Ketosis treating you well? Let me know how WI1 goes!!

Back