Seem to have stopped

Iveabigask

Skelator Here I come
Hi everyone

Hoping you can help. I only lost 2.5lbs last week and had a sneaky weigh this morning and nothing is gone yet. Starting to feel a bit deflated as I wanted another stone and a half gone over the next 6 weeks.

Has this happened to anyone else?

Ask xxx

DON'T weigh yourself inbetween WI's! It can wreak havoc with the brain! You ARE losing fat, but with warmer weather, stress levels, dehydration/overhydration etc etc you may be retaining water. Plus, we don't lose weight steadily over the course of the week. Our bodies are not machines. :)
Many people report having no loss (and even a GAIN!) for nearly the whole week, then BAM, 2lbs drop off in a day or two before WI. It's just water moving around, your body adjusting to the changes. I mean think about it, LL is quite a drastic thing to do - what is your poor body to think about having food and then all of a sudden 4 powder liquid ...things! :eek:

Be patient. :) This plan works. It may not seem like it sometimes, but it does. Have faith and stick it out.

Have a lovely Sunday. x

Edit: Plus, are you in the 3rd week? I found losses were a little slow for it... But as you can see, it catches up in week 4. ;)

Last edited:
Hi, step away from the scales!!!! It really isn't worth it like Min says for exactly the reasons outlined. If you are 100% then you have to lose weight, I think you will hit your mini target for the holiday if you stay focused hun xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks darlings!! ive been craving all sorts of food the last few days, but just bought 2 bikinis on ebay to keep me going!!! Also have a pair of jeans on that I couldnt get into and now the only thing thats keeping them up are my hips! What a great feeling, also helps that hubie is being supportive and not letting me slip lol
Felt really ill last night, it just came over me all of a sudden. Could be the stop smoking tablets im taking, have only had 2 little puffs all day. Cant wait to tell people, sorry I dont smoke!! lol

have a lovely sunday everyone

ask xxxx

Back