Seem to have stopped

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by Iveabigask, 17 April 2011 Social URL.

1. Iveabigask

Iveabigask Skelator Here I come

Start Weight:
    16st10lb
    Current Weight:
    14st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st6lb(14.53%)
    Diet:
    LighterLife
    Hi everyone

Hoping you can help. I only lost 2.5lbs last week and had a sneaky weigh this morning and nothing is gone yet. Starting to feel a bit deflated as I wanted another stone and a half gone over the next 6 weeks.

Has this happened to anyone else?

Ask xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Minerva

Minerva ...passing through.

Start Weight:
    18st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st8lb(35.52%)
    Diet:
    16:8 & CC // VLCD
    DON'T weigh yourself inbetween WI's! It can wreak havoc with the brain! You ARE losing fat, but with warmer weather, stress levels, dehydration/overhydration etc etc you may be retaining water. Plus, we don't lose weight steadily over the course of the week. Our bodies are not machines. :)
    Many people report having no loss (and even a GAIN!) for nearly the whole week, then BAM, 2lbs drop off in a day or two before WI. It's just water moving around, your body adjusting to the changes. I mean think about it, LL is quite a drastic thing to do - what is your poor body to think about having food and then all of a sudden 4 powder liquid ...things! :eek:

Be patient. :) This plan works. It may not seem like it sometimes, but it does. Have faith and stick it out.

Have a lovely Sunday. x

Edit: Plus, are you in the 3rd week? I found losses were a little slow for it... But as you can see, it catches up in week 4. ;)

Last edited: 17 April 2011
  4. LadyT

LadyT Tough But Sexy X

Start Weight:
    93.4kg
    Current Weight:
    88kg
    Goal Weight:
    73kg
    Lost(%):
    5.4kg(5.83%)
    Diet:
    Slim Fast
    Hi, step away from the scales!!!! It really isn't worth it like Min says for exactly the reasons outlined. If you are 100% then you have to lose weight, I think you will hit your mini target for the holiday if you stay focused hun xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

5. Iveabigask

Iveabigask Skelator Here I come

Start Weight:
    16st10lb
    Current Weight:
    14st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st6lb(14.53%)
    Diet:
    LighterLife
    Thanks darlings!! ive been craving all sorts of food the last few days, but just bought 2 bikinis on ebay to keep me going!!! Also have a pair of jeans on that I couldnt get into and now the only thing thats keeping them up are my hips! What a great feeling, also helps that hubie is being supportive and not letting me slip lol
    Felt really ill last night, it just came over me all of a sudden. Could be the stop smoking tablets im taking, have only had 2 little puffs all day. Cant wait to tell people, sorry I dont smoke!! lol

have a lovely sunday everyone

ask xxxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.