Seems to be alot of people on restarts today.

susan70

Gold Member
just wanted to say.............................

EACH AND EVERY 1 OF YOU CAN DO THIS.
:D:D:D:D:D:D

thanks susan,
much appreciated. just hope it works for me this time

thanks susan

i hope i can do it this time too, fingers toes and everything crossed

good luck all

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

You all should believe in yourselves , you are ALL insperational and I couldnt do this diet without you.xxx

I restarted yesterday.
It's loads harder than the first time but i'm determined to get to the end of my journey this time.

ive failed again and its not even 12.30 :( soo peed and now i have bf's birthaday sat and have familly with his lot sunday i just wanna be skinny dam it

ive failed again and its not even 12.30 :( soo peed and now i have bf's birthaday sat and have familly with his lot sunday i just wanna be skinny dam it

Cd isnt an exam becky you havnt failed you had a mishap, keep on track hunni, keep drinking the water a get straight back on it, you can do this, honest, trust me.xx

dont know if this will help but its how i think of it - instead of taking it 1 day at a time take it 1 meal at a time so instead of thinking i've blown it for today just think ok so lunchtime wasnt perfect but teatime can be. Good luck all x

TBH i have to get through the whole day but im doing well so far. I think that its been busy this morning so im going to relax a bit and recover from mowing the lawn and then im going to get on with the housework and keep my will up!

Back