seems to be going well

bex!

Back on the diet train...
hey guys,

well im on day 3 at the moment, i was meant to start back last week but ended up going away with friends and didnt really want to start then.

anyway its going good so far, no headache or any bad withdrawal symptoms. i felt abit hungry earlier today but put that down to emotional rather than physical hunger.

i did this diet the other year and lost 4 stone in 13 weeks but then let myself slide into bad habits again before i reached my goal. but i dont want to do that again!!

im currently 18stone 3lb!! :eek: i want to be slimmer for my 25th birthday in june as ive not been clubbing (and enjoyed it) in years. ive also got a big family suprise party in august when i hope to be at goal!!

so heres to this week going fast. wish me luck! :)

xox

You can do it sweet!! Good luck on your journey x

cheers guys,

today has gone ok, ive had a day off so its been a full day with no distractions as such but i keep drinking the water and ive made it through. :)

just really cant wait to get weighed!!

xox

now im not sure. i really want to get weighed as soon as i can so i can either get weighed on weds like i did last week or i have a shake left over from last time so i could get weighed thurs morning????

would having a full extra day make a difference loss wise? :confused:

day 5 nearly over and im feeling good, i havent had any major energy rush but i can get out of bed feeling better now. which is fab as i used to snooze the alarm till the last possible min. ;)

anyway even though i feel fine its goin soo slow but i imagine everyone feels like that. :p

xox

Back