seen cdc today

doubledumplings

Silver Member
:)

hi well i made the swap from sw to cd today went to see cdc this morning and got all the gear, she seems really nice and friendly. So start cd tomorrow morning so god help me the next couple of days but im sure ill get through and if im having a hard time ill just come on here.

just wanted to say thanks to all the girls on sw how helped when i needed some chocolate, or some advice thanks ashley xxx

Best of luck with starting your CD journey. It is the best diet I have ever done and I wish I knew about it years ago.

You will have some tough times no doubt but if you grit your teeth and stick with the plan, the results will be so worth it. You will be a skinny minny in no time.:)

Good luck my lovel! The first few days are hard, but it's a bit easier once you are in ketosis!

Keep us informed on how you're doing!

Good luck, and ditto everything everybody said. Its a toughy on the first few days, but if you persevere, you will reap the wonderful rewards of speedy weight loss!

This diet is not for the faint hearted, but we will keep you on the straight and narrow if you need any help. I love CD and the support of minimins. Plus Heffa my lovely friend, and Spooky who is my lovely CDC :D :D

Keep us informed how you go on.

Theresa x

Good luck!

good luck with your start :D just keep your eyes fixed on the weigh in at the end of the week if it gets tough, it's all worth it and it does get easier.

Good luck DD with your start, i've restarted today, so we'll be going through the same together.
xx

I have switched from SW to CD SS, started on Saturday and already shifted 8lb so grit your teeth, and think of stepping on the scales the first time when the pounds will have fallen off! This is the best but hardest diet.

Back