seen cdc today

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by doubledumplings, 17 March 2008 Social URL.

1. doubledumplings

doubledumplings Silver Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet
    :)

hi well i made the swap from sw to cd today went to see cdc this morning and got all the gear, she seems really nice and friendly. So start cd tomorrow morning so god help me the next couple of days but im sure ill get through and if im having a hard time ill just come on here.

just wanted to say thanks to all the girls on sw how helped when i needed some chocolate, or some advice thanks ashley xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. weepoppet

weepoppet Full Member

Best of luck with starting your CD journey. It is the best diet I have ever done and I wish I knew about it years ago.

You will have some tough times no doubt but if you grit your teeth and stick with the plan, the results will be so worth it. You will be a skinny minny in no time.:)

4. RuthG

RuthG Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st4lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7.5lb
    Lost(%):
    6st4lb(32.59%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Good luck my lovel! The first few days are hard, but it's a bit easier once you are in ketosis!

Keep us informed on how you're doing!

5. eatlessweighless

eatlessweighless Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st6lb
    Current Weight:
    15st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(4.78%)
    Diet:
    VLCD
    Good luck, and ditto everything everybody said. Its a toughy on the first few days, but if you persevere, you will reap the wonderful rewards of speedy weight loss!

This diet is not for the faint hearted, but we will keep you on the straight and narrow if you need any help. I love CD and the support of minimins. Plus Heffa my lovely friend, and Spooky who is my lovely CDC :D :D

Keep us informed how you go on.

Theresa x

6. Sarette

Sarette Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st9lb
    Current Weight:
    13st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st11lb(25.67%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Weight Plan
    Good luck!

7. doubledumplings

doubledumplings Silver Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet
    thanks girls its really nice to know ur all here if when i need it ashley xxx

8. Gemma1986

Gemma1986 Im just me!

Start Weight:
    13st13lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11.5lb(5.9%)
    good luck and all the best x

9. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

god luck with starting cd

10. wigglychick

wigglychick Silver Member

good luck with your start :D just keep your eyes fixed on the weigh in at the end of the week if it gets tough, it's all worth it and it does get easier.

11. pandora

pandora finding my way again !

Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Good luck DD with your start, i've restarted today, so we'll be going through the same together.
    xx

12. userfourtwenty

userfourtwenty Banned

Diet:
    Cambridge
    I have switched from SW to CD SS, started on Saturday and already shifted 8lb so grit your teeth, and think of stepping on the scales the first time when the pounds will have fallen off! This is the best but hardest diet.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.