Sejay is back!

cjtj

Well my fellow Slimming Worlders! my laptop decided too blow up (nice burn on the carpet, i now have)

Well i turned 21 on Thursday and lets say the last two weeks i havent been in diet frame of mind and i think my local became my new home for about 10days.

I was expecting too put on about 3lbs this week-which would have taken me out of target...
i put on 2.5lbs the week before.

But i'm just back from weigh in 2lbs lighter- how that actually happened i have no idea- but it has actually spurred me too get straight back too the diet.

My 21st is over and i dont wanna start putting on weight again....

I will understand if i put on weight or maintain next week as a catch up...

Alot of new faces on here... so HIYA newbies!!!!

I've been on slimming world since 2005 and I won my local "Slimming World woman of the year" in 2005/6... Although i havent lost a HUGE amount of weight...

My before and after pics for anyone who hasn't seen them. and too keep me on track....
DSC00229.jpg

DSC00220.jpg

After:

DSCN0628.jpg

DSC00174.jpg

1meandleanne.jpg

Happy Birthday!

You look great in your pics

wow, you look great, how much did you lose altogether and how long did it take you, what an inspiration, well done, ps hi , I'm new

Thanks i joined SW in 2005 and i have lost 3stone it took me about 1 and half years- (as a student i fell off the wagon a few times:D) but i got there!

I've lost 3 Stone.
12stone 9.5lbs down too 9stone 9.5lbs

Thanks for your lovely words! Well looking at ur piccy u look great and the weight seems too be falling off you... So i'm sure u will be!

I found giving myself little treats or presents when i got too each goal i set myself helped keep on track. (mine were all tattoos) I know some people on Minimins do it too... I hope Slimming World works for you.....

Start too my (hopefully:happy036:) perfect week:

Wednesday

Breakfast:
3 Quorn Sausages
Beans
2 Wholemeal Toast (400g) (b)
Mushrooms
Frylight
1oz Cheese (a)

Snack:
Hifi Bar (b)

Lunch:
Slimming World Chips
Frylight
Slimming World Pasta Quiche

Cous Cous

Jacket
1oz Cheese (a)

Last edited:
Hi Seejay, great to see you back and your pictures are great. you really have done so well already x

12oz Macaroni
6 LARGE spring onions
Mushrooms
Garlic
10oz cherry tomatoes
Frylight
3oz Cheese (use an oz of cheese per person)
2 Eggs
1 Tsp Dijon Mustard (i add 2/3 cause i love it)
500g Natural yogurt (low fat)

Preheat oven too 200

Cook the macaroni- drain and set aside

Chop the spring onions- half the cherry tomatoes - slice the mushrooms

Heat a frying pan sprayed with frylight-

Add the spring onions- tomatoes- mushrooms with the garlic

Cook for 2/3 mins Then add 100ml of cold water

Cook until absorbed

Add the macaroni & the stuff in the frying pan into a dish (stirred in)

Grate the cheese and lightly beat the eggs- mix together the cheese- eggs- yogurt- and mustard

Pour into the dish

Bake for about 10-20 mins or until the set and cheese topping is lightly golden (keep an eye on it-)

PLEASE PLEASE TRY IT AND REPORT BACK! IT IS SOOOO NICE- PROMISE:D

Meant for 3....

I am going to make that for my dinner tonight. Sounds really nice

Back