self discipline!!

jasm1ne

hi I have been a yo yo dieter all my life, yes I have to accept will be 60yrs old this year !! have been 9st most my life till my 50's since then just not been able to stay on a healthy eating plan and now stuck at 13 stone. Have 2 children and 3 gorgeous grandchildren.
Would love to be 9st again for my 60th party in September but don't feel like I can ever be slim again hope his site can give some motivation

welcome jasm1ne, so many people here on minimins have succeeded and / or succeeding. You need to believe it's possible and I think there are so many inspirational posts and photos on here it will surely help. Are you following a certain diet or are you here to decide what you would like to do?

thanks for your response golive :) Today i came across your site while searching the web for food calories and thought it would be cool to have friends on the same journey. I have decided to count calories, thats the way i used to slim. Do you have a calorie chart? thanks again for the hello :) jasmine

Thanks Kally and Irene I lost 1lb in water so far:D at least that makes me under 13st now ;) 12st 13 sounds so much better:D

good luck to you jasmine

lost another Ib so 12st 12... but i lost focus today. When I lose focus start to binge then i put the 2lbs back on help!!!:(

Happy Easter every one x

Hi Jasm1ne,

Welcome to the forum. If it's support you're after you are certainly in the right place - there's bucketfuls of it. Everyone on here has such a sense of community and it doesn't matter what diet you are following, we're all here for one reason and we all support and encourage each other to do our best.

Hope you enjoy the forum and it helps you on your weight loss journey - Good luck! xxx

Back