Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Self sabotage

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by shrinkingannie, 12 March 2010 Social URL.

1. shrinkingannie

shrinkingannie Gold Member

Start Weight:
    14st5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st12lb
    Lost(%):
    4st1lb(28.36%)
    Diet:
    healthy eating
    I seem to have a problem with this - basically I stepped on the scales about 3 weeks ago and was 11 stone 10 - I was absolutely thrilled this was the lightest I had been since I first got pregnant about 3 years ago - you would think I would be spurred on to keep going and consciously I was. But something changed and I started binging and feeling crap about myself and eventually I reeled myself in and rejoined class this week and weighed in at 12 st 7 lbs:mad:

Why did I do this, I honestly cant think of a rational reason and now I am on the road again I do not want this to ever happen again - I mean I still have 3 stone to lose so its not like I was nearly at goal or anything. Does anyone else experience or understand this. I did suffer from bulimia for years and in ways my eating/mindset is still a bit disordered but I still don't see how this would lead me to almost purposely regaining the weight I worked so hard to lose.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. billiebob

billiebob Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st13lb
    Current Weight:
    12st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st12lb(13.33%)
    Diet:
    weightwatchers
    Hey hun. I didnt want to read and run. Try not to think about what happenned the important thing is you are back on the plan and had the courage to re-join! Big brave step! Give yourself a pat on the back instead of beating yourself up! Well done you! X x x

4. karra

karra Loser ;)

Start Weight:
    19st3lb
    Current Weight:
    18st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(1.49%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    we are all guilty of self sabotage in some way..you have done the best thing by getting back on it. You can do it :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.