Self sabotage

shrinkingannie

Gold Member
I seem to have a problem with this - basically I stepped on the scales about 3 weeks ago and was 11 stone 10 - I was absolutely thrilled this was the lightest I had been since I first got pregnant about 3 years ago - you would think I would be spurred on to keep going and consciously I was. But something changed and I started binging and feeling crap about myself and eventually I reeled myself in and rejoined class this week and weighed in at 12 st 7 lbs:mad:

Why did I do this, I honestly cant think of a rational reason and now I am on the road again I do not want this to ever happen again - I mean I still have 3 stone to lose so its not like I was nearly at goal or anything. Does anyone else experience or understand this. I did suffer from bulimia for years and in ways my eating/mindset is still a bit disordered but I still don't see how this would lead me to almost purposely regaining the weight I worked so hard to lose.

Hey hun. I didnt want to read and run. Try not to think about what happenned the important thing is you are back on the plan and had the courage to re-join! Big brave step! Give yourself a pat on the back instead of beating yourself up! Well done you! X x x

Back