sencond week

micha8

havnt been weighed since day 3 feel really low.stuck to the sole religiously my rep been ill.feel like im doing it on my own
:cry:

No no! You're so not on your own....It's such a tough time. Hang in there - my goodness you will have lost loads and you'll feel so amazing when you find out how much you have lost. Well done on what you have achieved - SS is hard - especially so at first, but so worth it and so possible. I look at the achievements of many of the other members for inspiration to show that it really can be done.
Take care of yourself, and well done well done well done on sticking to it.
xx

Hi Micha, you aren't on your own doing this diet. I know it feel's like the world is against you at time's, but just keep on remembering your goal's, the reason's why you are doing this and how happy you will be by achieving your goals. When I did the diet the first time around, I got down but plodding on through, once I'd lost a couple of stone I felt happier and most importantly, proud of myself. I'm sure you will be this way too if you just pull through.

Doesn't help its a Tuesday and we still have 3 day's to go eh? ;)

AMx

We're all in the same boat, trying to keep away from the fridge!! LOL! Well done to you. Am so looking forward to succeeding over these next few days, and know it can be done!!

Back