• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

sense of smell

S: 18st13.5lb C: 10st5lb G: 10st4lb BMI: 25.7 Loss: 8st8.5lb(45.39%)
Ok strange question I know but has anyone else noticed their sense of smell increase? Mine has always been good but now its a nightmare, if a colleague has had a cigarette I can't smell anything but..... And no before you all ask I am not pregnant!!!!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
S: 14st13lb C: 14st13lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 38.2 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
My smell is very sensitive to smoke, i quit almost 2 years ago and now i can smell it miles off..

its my taste buds that have significantly increased. Joe jokes i can tell the difference between pepsi max and diet pepsi when given it at a pub and not told... and things i found tasty pre-sw now i hate, and tastes bland to me now.

Mrs V

Loves Life!
S: 21st7lb C: 12st5lb G: 11st0lb Loss: 9st2lb(42.52%)
Yup. I can smell if a colleague has opened a container with some fruit in it, or even a packet of crisps and tell them the flavour when Im way across the room!

I have a good sense of smell! i can even tell when my washing in the tumble dryer is dry just by the smell! or if someone walks past my house with a takeaway i can smell it! lol makes going to pubs a nightmare as people stink of BO lol

S: 18st13.5lb C: 10st5lb G: 10st4lb BMI: 25.7 Loss: 8st8.5lb(45.39%)
but is it stronger since you've been dieting, that is the only thing I can relate it to....... Hubby has always referred to me as sniffer dog - in the nicest possible way..... but its even stronger now......

zombiecakes

Will be slinky!
S: 14st12lb C: 13st3lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 26.5 Loss: 1st9lb(11.06%)
Weird, my taste and sense of smell seems to have decreased a little since starting the diet :/