September 2013 Bride...

Reasonably, church wedding with marquee reception in grounds of a statley home. Got 110 for the day and total of 300 in the evening.

Booked 5 days in Puerto Banus all inclusive with my mum, mother in law, sister and bridesmaid. Looking forward to some sun and chill out time.
Need to do something for my friends too tho, just not sure what!

I did 5:2 last week and had wine/Chinese and McDonalds at the weekend and still lot 3lb. Hoping I can average 2lb a week and ill be happy.

Ooooo yeah that's a big wedding!

Hen do sounds fab! I would of done that if I wasn't going abroad to get married!

Ahh well done that's really good!. I'm one of the unlucky ones who can't eat good things an lose weight ha xxx

Are you just healthy eating then?

Must be doing something right if you dropped all those dress sizes in a year!

Hi MrsB2B! I really like the idea of mixing 5:2 with slimming world. I might give it a try next week :)

Oh my, your hen do sounds fab! I have no idea what I'll be doing. My sister in law to be has organised it in secret.

I lost that weight on ketosis diets, that's the only thing that works for me.

Ooh funny you have said that emma! I've been with my best friend tonight for tea and she is doing the same planning it all in secret!!! It's abit scary lol xxx

I planned my sisters hen do last year for her wedding. She didn't know anything about it and loved it all, made it stressful for me though worrying if she'd like it or not.
I don't really want a fuss and I love my sun holidays so thought it was perfect for me :)

Im going to be happy with whatever they do...as long as it doesn't involve strippers! Lol

it is still scary though!

How weird I said the same thing I deffo don't want strippers!! I don't think she's listening though she says its a must, I really hope she listens!!!

I think mine will start sat day and end Sunday so a stop over somewhere!

I hate not being in control lol xxx

Hi Ladies,
Not been on for a while so thought i'd better update with my progress.

Lost another 1.5lb this week, so it's slowly coming off...half way there now.

Had my dress fitting and the top of her size 8 sample fitted perfect, so I was really happy with that, and I've lost a few inches too. Did the made to measure service to not need as many alterations, but she said a few inches off the sides would be fine. Looking forward to going back and trying on MY dress in July...just got another stone and a bit to lose before then.

How are you all getting on?

Back