September 2016 Challenge

Sazmajig

Silver Member
Hi guys, you know the drill

I need....
  • Weigh in day
  • Target for the month
  • Any holiday dates
All I ask is that you post your results weekly even if its a bad result there is no judgement here. Just its fair on everyone if you update us with results.

So many people took part in last months challenge, lets see if we can better ourselves this month! xxx

Yay!!!
Could I please go for 5lbs? Still Monday and no holidays. I may change this depending on my result on Monday!

Thanks so much, you're a superstar!

Ruth
X

Hiya

Can I join my first challenge, please?

I weigh-in on Mondays and would like to lose 7lbs in September.

I am on holiday from Friday 2nd - Friday 9th September, so I will miss one weigh-in day at group. What does this mean for this challenge? Do I weigh-in when I come back from hols on the Saturday morning, or just wait 3 days until the official group Monday weigh-in?

Sorry, first time!

Hiya

Can I join my first challenge, please?

I weigh-in on Mondays and would like to lose 7lbs in September.

I am on holiday from Friday 2nd - Friday 9th September, so I will miss one weigh-in day at group. What does this mean for this challenge? Do I weigh-in when I come back from hols on the Saturday morning, or just wait 3 days until the official group Monday weigh-in?

Sorry, first time!

You just miss the weigh in on the 5th September and weigh in on the following Monday :) x

Right! Let's try again! I have been gaining and losing the same lb during July and August so really need to get into gear again :mad:

Might be a bit optimistic but I will try for 6 lbs. My usual WI day is Tuesday. No holidays.

Thanks a million Sarah x :)

Hey :)
Wednesday weigh day, no holidays
Going to go for 5lb bit of a tricky month!
Thank you so much for doing this its so kind of you to use your own time to keep us going!!
X

Yes please! Me again!

Weigh in Day - Friday
Amount to lose - 7lb
Holidays - None

Thank you hun xx

Oh me please.

I weigh in on Tuesday.

I'm aiming for 7lb again.

Really looking forward to going back to work to get back to normal. I work in a montessori nursery and have had nearly 8 weeks off. I definitely lose more weight when I'm at work! No holidays planned for me!

Can I join please? I'm starting back on SW and I found the challenges/teams really helpful last time.
My target for my first month is 10lbs!
Weigh in day - Tuesday
No holidays :-(

Can I join please? I joined this site yesterday and I'm trying to find ways to motivate me........this sounds like the kinda thing that could motivate me :)

I weigh in on Mondays so will post my losses :) gains ;-( here.
I have no holidays booked and I hope to lose 6lbs during this challenge.

Good luck everyone x

Weigh in:-
05/09
12/09
19/09
26/09

Total weight loss

Last edited:
Can I join too? I am going to weight in on Mondays - I have no holidays booked and hope to lose 5lbs ... "first" dumb? question.... when I post on the 5th is that my start or is it what I've lost between today (Monday) and then.....

Can I join too? I am going to weight in on Mondays - I have no holidays booked and hope to lose 5lbs ... "first" dumb? question.... when I post on the 5th is that my start or is it what I've lost between today (Monday) and then.....

What you have lost between then and now Hun. Good luck xx

Back