September 2016 Challenge

Sorry for the mistakes guys!! Will update tomorrow. Xx

I didn't mean it like that, it was a genuine question just - I didn't know if soemthing was happening until 4th September!
I'm so grateful for everything you do as well - you're a star! :D

And I find your maintaining weight loss so inspirational :)

Ohh I get it - the dates are up until the end of the week!

Dear me, hope this loss of brain matter shows on the scales this week ;). Desperate for a 1lb loss which is a new number and 2.5 stone loss, but put on 2lb since yesterday... The irony of me getting back from my holiday where I was off plan (even though I was exercising loads) and putting on weight is too much for me!

Sounds good to me do you not have to have exact portion sizes on plates though ??

Would you mind posting me a typical data food plz ??
As long as 1/3 of your meal is 'speed' (aka fruit/veg). Head over to the diary section and you will see typical days eating.
Natalie

I've had a terrible day today - don't go shopping when you are hungry, too many sins to even count..... I hope I can pull it back on track. I've stocked up on muller lights and fruit though....

Can I join in please, I'm trying to maintain my weight now, as I have finally reached my target weight, it's threads like this and the support from all you peeps that keeps me on the right track X
Maintaining weight
No holidays
Weigh day is Saturday

Last edited:
Can I join in please, I'm trying to maintain my weight now, as I have finally reached my target weight, it's threads like this and the support from all you peeps that keeps me on the right track X
Maintaining weight
No holidays
Weigh day is Saturday
hey course i will add you, but just because my spreadsheet is funny I cant put down '0' can put down -1 (or even -3 if you have some play room to the top of your target?) Hope this helps? I am currently a maintainer but trying to get to the bottom of my target (if i can, I'm not overly worried) as I'm away for a weekend the end of the month.

Back