September 2016 Challenge

Oh i was already on the chart but I have disappeared lol. I was a gain of 1.5 lbs last week @Sazmajig not looking forward to tonight!

1.5lbs off for me!! Very pleased indeed!
Trying to get 2lbs to hit my target on here for next week but I'm not sure!

Thanks @Sazmajig for everything :)

9lbs to target :eek:

Ruth
X

Not trying to make it more but I've got that you have 3lbs left for your September challenge? I can change it if its wrong!! xxx

Screen Shot 2016-09-20 at 07.25.59.png

Not trying to make it more but I've got that you have 3lbs left for your September challenge? I can change it if its wrong!! xxx

I will keep it as three thanks @Sazmajig maybe I thought I could push it hahaha! I will do my best either way! Thank you :)

Ruth
X

Well done guys! Not at my computer today so will update tomorrow. Smashing it guys - so much green!!!!

Well done on all your fab losses :)

Not so good result here, lbs 2.5 on yesterday. I admit I enjoyed my long weekend away a bit too much. Properly back on track from today though and fully intend to stay on plan 100% .

Maintain for me this week, ok with that seeing at I'm still under target and I've had a few treats the last week.

Away for a long weekend tomorrow so apologies if I am not able to come online as much. I am going to a charity fundraiser my bestie is holding and I plan on enjoying the weekend :whistle:

Last year she managed to raise over £4000 in one night so keep your fingers crossed for us! xx
Screen Shot 2016-09-22 at 07.05.10.png

Back