September 2016 Challenge

Just reporting my Saturday weigh in... pleased to report I have maintained my goal weight.

Hey guys, Back form my weekend away and we managed to raise over £4500 for charity (well the bestie did it all the hard work we just turned up!) Such a wonderful weekend and feel so bloated and sluggish after all the bad food/drink :O Back on it as of today and probably won't be weighing in tonight as I might have to work late.

Hope everyone is doing ok and looking forward to their last week of septemeber….seriously where has the year gone?!

I'll make a new month challenge for October today or tomorrow :D xxx

Screen Shot 2016-09-27 at 07.20.17.png

Hey guys, Back form my weekend away and we managed to raise over £4500 for charity (well the bestie did it all the hard work we just turned up!) Such a wonderful weekend and feel so bloated and sluggish after all the bad food/drink :O Back on it as of today and probably won't be weighing in tonight as I might have to work late.

Hope everyone is doing ok and looking forward to their last week of septemeber….seriously where has the year gone?!

View attachment 183965

Well done that's amazing!! Glad you had a good time :) looking forward to the October challenge!

Ruth
X

View attachment 183965
Fantastic amount of money raised you and your bestie should be really proud.
Well done x

Reactions: EBD
Feeling a bit depressed here. Had an awful day after a few ok days on plan and such a good week last week and ate 40 syns of chocolate alone. Really don't want to weigh in this week. Haven't done this in ages.:(:mad:

2 lbs off for me. Not quite achieved my September target but in total still 4.5 lbs lighter than last month. Happy with that. :) Looking forward to the October challenge now.

Feeling a bit depressed here. Had an awful day after a few ok days on plan and such a good week last week and ate 40 syns of chocolate alone. Really don't want to weigh in this week. Haven't done this in ages.:(:mad:

Awww sorry to her that :(

I had a bad week on holidays and dreaded going back to group, but honestly, it was the best thing I could have done. I put on 4lb so I was a bit embarrassed with a holiday splurge, but everyone was so kind and I felt so positive leaving. Had I stayed at home, I probably would have continued to eat poorly :/

I hope you managed to go and put that day behind you!

Awww sorry to her that :(

I had a bad week on holidays and dreaded going back to group, but honestly, it was the best thing I could have done. I put on 4lb so I was a bit embarrassed with a holiday splurge, but everyone was so kind and I felt so positive leaving. Had I stayed at home, I probably would have continued to eat poorly :/

I hope you managed to go and put that day behind you!

Thanks, that is helpful :)

I know I have to go - my usual weigh in day is Thursday but I'm going to try to go tonight so I can start afresh. I know what you mean about forcing yourself to go, but the worst part is the waiting. Hoping for a STS at the worst as gains really knock me back, but I don't deserve it really!

Still, next week is a new week (and month, and quarter as I do the quarterly challenges too!) :rolleyes:

Thanks, that is helpful :)

I know I have to go - my usual weigh in day is Thursday but I'm going to try to go tonight so I can start afresh. I know what you mean about forcing yourself to go, but the worst part is the waiting. Hoping for a STS at the worst as gains really knock me back, but I don't deserve it really!

Still, next week is a new week (and month, and quarter as I do the quarterly challenges too!) :rolleyes:

That's such a good attitude and the fact you are taking positive steps to overcome your bad day show you are ready to move on and put it behind you!

That's probably why you have done so brilliantly so far! It's just one incident, if you cans stay on track from now until weigh-in then I am sure you will minimise any damage you have done.

Good luck for tomorrow :)

I think its probably best if I bow out of this challenge as I'm failing miserably :( I booked a holiday for last week and this week had another gain. I'm actually not sure how much I gained as I asked my consultant not to tell me because I'm so close to quitting and I thought the disappointment might make me give up! I sat in on the new member talk though to try and boost me, and so far so good, today has been a good day, hopefully I can manage a good rest of the week.

I think its probably best if I bow out of this challenge as I'm failing miserably :( I booked a holiday for last week and this week had another gain. I'm actually not sure how much I gained as I asked my consultant not to tell me because I'm so close to quitting and I thought the disappointment might make me give up! I sat in on the new member talk though to try and boost me, and so far so good, today has been a good day, hopefully I can manage a good rest of the week.
If you want to be removed I will remove you, but just know I have no issue with gains on the chart - this is real life for us and there will be tougher times and tougher months but thats ok. As long as you keep trying thats all we can ask for.

It is sounding much more positive now, have you got your plan for the week ahead? I'm here if you need any advice, tips, support! xxx

Disappointed not to reach my target, but pleased that despite 3 birthday celebrations last week I managed to sts!

October is a new month and will hopefully see me get that 7 stone award!

X

Back