September Calorie Counters Challenge!

15st 8lb at my first "official" weekly weigh this morning - that's 6lb off in the first week

16st 7lb on 15-9-08

aim to be -

16st 2lb by 30-9-08

well done for all your losses so far peeps! :D

sorry im a bit late to get in on this - i only started my diet on the 9th but for what its worth im hoping to lose 7lb this month (ive lost 3lb already, and im eating better this week). Fingers crossed for you guys!

My official weigh in isn't till monday, but I'd lost another pound when I got on the scales this morning, so I've already updated my ticker! Sad aren't I!!

5lbs off 4lbs to go!

I have to weigh in tomorrow, not today. I stepped on my scales and it gave me 6 different numbers, some reading up to have lost or gained 60lbs :eek:. So I think my scale needs new batteries. That will have to wait until after I have gone to work, though, I don't have time this morning.

End of Week 2 weigh this morning - 15st 4lb
:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Yay - ive already blasted through my challenge - i only started my diet 2 weeks ago but i lost 5lb this week so ive now lost 8lb (which is sooooo good, i swear i can already feel the difference) - however im now going to up my goal to 10lb!

Well on the eve of the final day, I'm still stuck at only 5lbs off :( My goal was 9lbs..so I'm a bit peeved :(

well I'm two days off my official weigh-in, but I've reached 15st :):):):):) so that's 14lb for September

Congratulations Austineer! :jelous:
I'm not jealous....
really....
I'm not.....
Ok, I am.....:cry:

ahh, but I'm only just starting, aren't I - so expect October results to be a lot less exciting!

l

I'm sure you'll do fine in October too!
I'm hoping October will be better for me!
I'm trying to kick-start myself again by doing 7 days of CD 810 with just packs and milk (all the leftover packets from my cupboard!). Then going back to calorie counting, but keeping it low carb too.

If I'm not under 10st by the end of October I may have to accept that my body is never going to play ball and call it a day on my old size 10 wardrobe!!!

my final weight for September is 14st 13lb - so that's 15lb off in September

Back