September challenge - make it count

not a great start for me 2lbs on think it's TOTM from last week but now it just means I have 10lbs to lose instead of 8lbs lol.

TOTM is always horrible. :(
Something I find helps is peppermint tea.. Or it seems to help me with water retaining. :) And I get that a lot when it's my * week. I also now always drink a cup full the night before weigh in.

I bet you'll do well next week. :)

Thank you for the tip, I struggle a lot too with TOTM x

STS for me this week.

Good luck everyone!
I started SW on Monday weighing in at 11stone.
Hoping to be 10lbs lighter by the end of the month x

week 1 : 3.5lbs off. :D

I was so happy I started to cry when I got home.. Never in my life did I ever think I would lose over 3 stone. And I've gone and topped it by 3 stone 8 pounds now.

I can actually see myself eventually getting to target with slimming world. I haven't felt this hopeful before.

well done meloncollie, thats fantastic :D

Is it too late to join this challenge? I'm re joining group tonight and ready to commit to SW again. If I can join could you put me down for 6lbs please:)

By some miracle I've managed a 2lb loss, eaten badly all week and was expecting a gain.

Meloncollie, that's brill, you must be so chuffed :D When I started I never in a million years thought I'd do as well, love SW wouldn't try anything else x

September Challenge.jpg
Hello everyone.

If you're missing please shout as the document crashed halfway through!

So, my holiday gain was 9.5lb - this is what I am aiming to lose during the rest of the month. Hoping my body thinks it's first week this week and I get a good loss.

View attachment 152358
Hello everyone.

If you're missing please shout as the document crashed halfway through!

So, my holiday gain was 9.5lb - this is what I am aiming to lose during the rest of the month. Hoping my body thinks it's first week this week and I get a good loss.

Sorry about the gain Kami the good thing is it will give you something to focus on for the rest of the month. I didnt join this months challenge on purpose so that I could "take the pressure" off for a while, maybe it was too much cos I gained 3.5 this week :eek::eek: so on it like a car bonnet now. Need to get at least 2 off next week to get me back into target x

Thank you to whoever left the lovely Rep Comments for me - I'm glad I can be of help with tips and advice and also to support when anyone is struggling. Ive been there so I know how hard it is xx

half a pound off for me please Kami.

Sorry about the gain Kami the good thing is it will give you something to focus on for the rest of the month. I didnt join this months challenge on purpose so that I could "take the pressure" off for a while, maybe it was too much cos I gained 3.5 this week :eek::eek: so on it like a car bonnet now. Need to get at least 2 off next week to get me back into target x

Thanks Hun. I'm absolutely fine with it. Let's just say it's not the most I've ever put on in a fortnight!! I made the decision to eat what I wanted and then deal with it so I'm straight back on it.

Oh no, you have had such a lot going on Hun and food can't always be a priority. Hope you're able to take some time for yourself before grand baby comes xx

Well done to everyone so far. Even if you haven't got the results you wanted you're still here posting and still on the journey xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

1lb on for me but its hormonal. I thought t was that last week but apparently my body decided to stretch it all out over a fortnight. Thanks body. I owe you one.

Back