September challenge - make it count

13lbs off for me this week!!! I cannot believe it!!

*peeks in* Hi....

Sorry I've not updated all week, have some sort of sicky bug and not had the energy to switch laptop on.
I lost 3 this week :)
Next week may be a gain as all I can eat is toast and chocolate, everything else makes me gag as soon as I put it in my mouth - random!
Will update over the weekend when I have a bit more energy xx

Sorry to hear your not well lovely - well done on the loss though! I hope you feel better soon x

13lbs off for me this week!!! I cannot believe it!!

13lbs? Wow! No wonder you had trouble believing it. I think I'd have fallen off the scales lol. Well done :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Well i cannot believe weigh in this week plus three and a half b****y ell thought i had had not too bad a week obviously i was wrong x

Well i cannot believe weigh in this week plus three and a half b****y ell thought i had had not too bad a week obviously i was wrong x

Aww boo to the gain boofle!! Its annoying when we dont know why ... chin up and carry on and good luck for the week ahead x

Oh my goodness!!!! Thats fantastic hun well done - have you done anything different this week? xx

Thanks ladies, I don't think I have done anything dramatically different. I suppose the main thing was I started using my HeA that I didn't use before because I don't like milk or cheese but I discovered alpro hazelnut. My teas mainly were turkey or chicken & I tended to have cous cous with them where I would have had maybe rice other weeks. I drink a lot of green tea but then I drink a lot of it every week & don't think I drunk anymore this week than others.

Thanks ladies, I don't think I have done anything dramatically different. I suppose the main thing was I started using my HeA that I didn't use before because I don't like milk or cheese but I discovered alpro hazelnut. My teas mainly were turkey or chicken & I tended to have cous cous with them where I would have had maybe rice other weeks. I drink a lot of green tea but then I drink a lot of it every week & don't think I drunk anymore this week than others.

Well whatever you did worked hunni - well done thats amazing x

Well whatever you did worked hunni - well done thats amazing x

Thanks hun. I'm soo tempted to just repeat last weeks food diary just to see but I honestly think it was just fluke!!! Knowing my luck I'll probably have a huge gain next week to balance things out... I hope not though

Thanks hun. I'm soo tempted to just repeat last weeks food diary just to see but I honestly think it was just fluke!!! Knowing my luck I'll probably have a huge gain next week to balance things out... I hope not though

As long as your sticking to plan hun you shouldnt have a gain, were you having your 1/3 superfree with your meals? Repeating what you did last week cant do any harm x

As long as your sticking to plan hun you shouldnt have a gain, were you having your 1/3 superfree with your meals? Repeating what you did last week cant do any harm x

Yeah I always have my 1/3 superfree with lunch & tea & breakfast usually is all superfree as a lot of the time I have a mixture of fruit for breakfast... pineapple & raspberries are my favourite!!! lol

2lbs off for me please

Hi Kami and everyone...
would you believe I was up 7 frigging pounds on Wednesday?! :(
I think that's my Sept challenge gone out the window, lol! x :)

Hi Kami and everyone...
would you believe I was up 7 frigging pounds on Wednesday?! :(
I think that's my Sept challenge gone out the window, lol! x :)

Grrrr - try not to home weigh now hunni you still have a few days to pull it back! Drink lots and fill up on superfree - cram some speed foods in if you can too xx

Grrrr - try not to home weigh now hunni you still have a few days to pull it back! Drink lots and fill up on superfree - cram some speed foods in if you can too xx

Thanks hun x I'm drinking lots alright. Although I laughed at it Wednesday night, I have to admit it's been getting me down since. :(
Such a fool, going to take an age to shed it again! x

Thanks hun x I'm drinking lots alright. Although I laughed at it Wednesday night, I have to admit it's been getting me down since. :(
Such a fool, going to take an age to shed it again! x

Awww try not to let it get you down hun, thats when you will start to eat outta stress. Its a vicious circle and we eat ourselves up about it. Stick with it hun and no matter what the result on Weds, after you get off the scales its a new week. xx

Back