September challenge - short and sweet (not the edible kind)

Hey ev1 :),

Just a quick update from me. Had my first mini op yesterday which was successful :). I have now been sent back home. I need 2 weeks rest before my 2[SUP]nd[/SUP] major op which is in 2 weeks time, fingers crossed it all goes well, that’s the big one ! Still feeling a bit dizzy and high off the morphine :D .

I have been sticking to my green days, eating plenty of fruit and veg and drinking lots of water. Obviously the body magic has had to stop :(. They weighed me in at the hospital on Tuesday. I am now 12 st 13lbs. I lost 4.5 lbs this week :p. I may as well finish the September challenge since I will be home the next 2 weeks.

Daz you are doing a super duper job ! Thanks for coming back :). Always preferred your spreadsheet, you’re a proper pro ! Please could you update me. xx

Everyone has had such fab losses. Well done to you all !

Sheila these challenges are great, they help us all stay motivated, keep them coming every month :p !

Take care everyone and best of luck for the rest of the week !

Hugs Kay xx

:bighug:

Afternoon Daz, could you update me please for a 2lb loss. :)

Just a quick update from me. Had my first mini op yesterday which was successful :). I have now been sent back home. I need 2 weeks rest before my 2[SUP]nd[/SUP] major op which is in 2 weeks time, fingers crossed it all goes well, that’s the big one ! Still feeling a bit dizzy and high off the morphine :D .

I have been sticking to my green days, eating plenty of fruit and veg and drinking lots of water. Obviously the body magic has had to stop :(. They weighed me in at the hospital on Tuesday. I am now 12 st 13lbs. I lost 4.5 lbs this week :p. I may as well finish the September challenge since I will be home the next 2 weeks.

Daz you are doing a super duper job ! Thanks for coming back :). Always preferred your spreadsheet, you’re a proper pro ! Please could you update me. xx

Sheila these challenges are great, they help us all stay motivated, keep them coming every month :p !

Hugs Kay xx

Afternoon Daz, could you update me please for a 2lb loss. :)

Updated

View attachment 107604

Hugs Kay xx

Hi Kay glad to hear your 1st op was a success - I hope the next one goes as smoothly for you. xx

I shall keep them running (even though ive never met one yet pmsl) x

2lbs on...so back where I started haha! But it could have been a whole, whole lot worse, I've had an awful week but am feeling spurred on after tonight as i thought my gains will have been a lot worse. Good luck everyone to weigh this week, I've got no chance of getting anywhere close to my target this month as I am off to a festival tomorrow where there will be food and drink haha.

2lbs on...so back where I started haha! But it could have been a whole, whole lot worse, I've had an awful week but am feeling spurred on after tonight as i thought my gains will have been a lot worse. Good luck everyone to weigh this week, I've got no chance of getting anywhere close to my target this month as I am off to a festival tomorrow where there will be food and drink haha.

Updated

View attachment 107636

Dunno how I'm gonna go on this challenge - I've got a fractured elbow. Painkillers not helping my bodily 'functions'. I'm still sticking to plan. Will see how I go !

Dunno how I'm gonna go on this challenge - I've got a fractured elbow. Painkillers not helping my bodily 'functions'. I'm still sticking to plan. Will see how I go !

Well done for staying strong and sticking to plan ! Sorry to hear your not feeling so well. I hope you get better real soon :) .

Kay xx

Down 2lbs at weigh in this week :)... can you update pls Daz... thank you :)

Last edited:
Back