September challenge - short and sweet (not the edible kind)

Thanks Daz

Lost 2.5 lb :)

Lost 2.5 lb :)

Hi Jengen :),

I was looking at the spreadsheet and just realised that you've lost 12.5lbs this month so far and you still have another weigh in to go ! That's super amazing ! Well done u ! :D I still have another 1 lb to go to meet my September challenge. I'm not very hopefull I will lose anything this week, I had a crazy weekend food wise, I went totally off plan :(. It's my star week so I blame it on the cravings, no self control. Jengen what plan are you following red/green or ee. Also are you doing any body magic for such amazing losses ?

Kay xx

I'm gonna have to pull out of this challenge :sigh:

Still struggling whilst being on these painkillers. Appetite coming and going - when I am eating there's hardly any superfree despite trying. Weight going on instead of off and with no exercise either.

Oh well, there is always next months challenge.
Good luck to everyone else.
Hope you all meet your target or get very close to it.
Bye for now!!! :wave_cry:

I'm gonna have to pull out of this challenge :sigh:

Still struggling whilst being on these painkillers. Appetite coming and going - when I am eating there's hardly any superfree despite trying. Weight going on instead of off and with no exercise either.

Oh well, there is always next months challenge.
Good luck to everyone else.
Hope you all meet your target or get very close to it.
Bye for now!!! :wave_cry:

Yay :) lost 2.5 so just need to do the same again not week and will hit target!! Daz, would you do the honours please?! X

Updated

View attachment 108065

Hi ev1 :),

After a good week and a not so good weekend, I've lost 1 lb today . That means I will have a 3 stone sticker waiting for me when I get back to group ! I just made my September challenge and have lost 10 lbs :p in September . It was star week so was not expecting the scales to move but glad that they did ! I need to really focus this week, I feel like I lost the plot this weekend ! Best of luck to everyone else for your final weigh ins for the month. I'm not sure if I will be able to join October challenge, but will wait and see how I'm feeling when i'm back from my op. Daz please can you update me, many thanks :D .

Kay xx

Hi ev1 :),

After a good week and a not so good weekend, I've lost 1 lb today . That means I will have a 3 stone sticker waiting for me when I get back to group ! I just made my September challenge and have lost 10 lbs :p in September . It was star week so was not expecting the scales to move but glad that they did ! I need to really focus this week, I feel like I lost the plot this weekend ! Best of luck to everyone else for your final weigh ins for the month. I'm not sure if I will be able to join October challenge, but will wait and see how I'm feeling when i'm back from my op. Daz please can you update me, many thanks :D .

Kay xx

Updated

View attachment 108129

Back