September challenge

The challenge finishes next week as its a mini challenge:)

No worries I will wait for the next one.
xx

It wil be announced soon i would imagine :)

STS for me this week bloody disappointed! It is my TOTM though so maybe that has something to do with it. I am, without a doubt, going to fail this challenge but I'm going to try my damnedest to lose another 2lbs before next Sunday so then at least i'll only be short by 3lbs!

Nic 14lbs, -2lbs, -3lbs, -2lbs, sts, -2lbs,sts
Vicky 10lbs - 1lb, +1lb, -1lb, -3lbs, STS
Vodevil 8lbs -0lb, -1lb, -1lb. -2lbs
Pumpkin2008 14lbs
Sa89 14lbs (changed to 21lbs). -5lbs. -4lbs. -2lbs. -4lbs.
Alex 6lb +1/2, -2, -1.5 -1.2 (1.8 to go for next week!)
rhuba 6lb -1lb, -3lbs!!, STS, STS
Preet 6lbs -2lbs sts
Princess Sausage 14lbs
Iris 1lb
Rachel 5lbs
x letty x 14lb

I won't get to my aim for this challenge. I just know it. Well i suppose 4lb would not be TOO unrealistic but i don't think it will happen.
Good luck everyone.

Anyone starting off another challenge. I was thinking we could aim at the challenge final date of halloween or is that too soon?

Vodevil 8lbs -0lb, -1lb, -1lb. -2lbs, -1lb
Pumpkin2008 14lbs
rhuba 6lb -1lb, -3lbs!!, STS, STS
Preet 6lbs -2lbs sts
Princess Sausage 14lbs
Iris 1lb
Rachel 5lbs
x letty x 14lb

woo another 1 lb this week, 3lbs away from target now :D

Good going Yodevil!

Well done vodevil! That's fantastic :)

I didn't weigh this week after a few bad days, but should be next week! I think I was too ambitious with the 21lbs and got carried away. Lol I'll stick to the 14lb thanks!!! Someone please stop me if I set myself stupid goals ;)

argh! STS AGAIN! wtf???
Pumpkin2008 14lbs
rhuba 6lb -1lb, -3lbs!!, STS, STS, STS
Preet 6lbs -2lbs sts
Princess Sausage 14lbs
Iris 1lb
Rachel 5lbs
x letty x 14lb

serves me right for thinking i could lose 3lb in one week with no repercussions!

at least i'm not gaining i guess. if i lose 2lb this week i'll still make target (just).

Am defo up for a halloween challenge! bring it on!

cant see me reaching my target of 5 lb its took me 3 weeks to lose 2lb:(, but i have til sunday who knows.

Never mind Rhuba - I've had 2 in the last 3 weeks too! I'm also up for the next challenge as I want it to be my last one and reach my goal through it. (Hopefully!!) ;)

Sa89 - you've done amazingly well so far (15lbs in 4 weeks!!!!) don't let a couple of bad days put you off. I'd put money on you losing weight on your next WI if you stick at it!

Ok its my weigh in tomorrow. Watch this space also for the halloween challenge.

I will set the thread up tomorrow so people can start joining in :)

Will post here tomorrow with how much i have lost, fingers crossed...

Good luck Vicky!!

-2 for me so not quite hit my taget but not far off the 9's so will get the halloween challenge set up later wheni get home from havin carvery with my mates. At least i can pick what i put on the plate, not sure i can resit yorky puds and stuffing tho so will limit myself what i eat for the rest of the day then it should pan out...

argh! STS AGAIN! wtf???
Vicky 10lbs - 1lb, +1lb, -1lb, -3lbs, STS, -2lbs
Pumpkin2008 14lbs
rhuba 6lb -1lb, -3lbs!!, STS, STS, STS
Preet 6lbs -2lbs sts
Princess Sausage 14lbs
Iris 1lb
Rachel 5lbs
x letty x 14lb

yay! well done vicky!

you're doing great hun - i'm sure treating yourself to a yorkshire pud wont derail you. might even boost the old metabolism a bit!

xx

i've had a bad week! +2.6!!!!!!! I will post next weeks weigh in on the new october challenge thread

Ok keep your eyes peeled, i am putting together the new thread now :) Those still to weigh this week can post in here to finish off this weeks and it will be weigh in's from Monday to be included for the next challenge :)

I knw different things are to certain peoples tastes but Lighter life never appealed to me, you need proper food and that is why calorie counting works so well. My BF has just come home telling me someone has died from doing Lighter life. It was in the paper or something.

It doesn't seem right just living off dodgy shakes to me... my opinion. Going to look up the story now

Back