September challenge

Not to worry Rhuba - same thing happened to me this week. Still kind of disappointing though but like you say, there's always next week! I've had the real munchies this week though so I wouldn't be suprised if it happened again!

eek. had a bit of a binge last night. was my first one in weeks! i didn't have anything really bad (just a lot of it!!)

i've recently given up refined sugar, caffeine and dairy! i've not missed them at all, and i still don't crave them, even during a bingey sesh. so last nights nibbles consisted of granola (made with honey and lots of dried fruit- it's so moreish!!) and loooads of dried apricots. doesn't sound too bad, but on top of my dinner i reckon i went over cals by about 1000. *gulp* (quite literally!)

am trying my best not to be too disappointed in myself, but that coupled with less exercise this week (have been really tired and headachy, think it's caffeine withdrawal) - i've only managed one yoga and one step class, i just feel really meh. hopefully it's just TOTM hormones and once that goes i'll perk up a bit.

sorry for unloading, but don't want to burden the oh with my addictive tendancies! lol.

right, am going away for a walking weekend this bank holiday, so that should set me in the right direction! buck your ideas up, lady. you deserve more than this!!

hope everyone else is getting on well!!
rhoobs xx

God im feeling crap. Not done my exercise for about 3 nights due to feeling a bit rough. Today been out with parents and they decide they want McDonalds. I had not had one in ages and really fancied it. I asked for calorie sheet and went for McChicken sandwich. I have now used ALL of my cals for the rest of the day.

I SO hopw i don't gain this week :(
I may force myself to exercise a bit later.

Try not to worry Vicky I'm sure one Macdonalds won't do any harm and you don't weigh in till Wednesday. I lost 2lbs this week so am really pleased!

Hi girls,

just reading through you posts about the ups and downs day to day. I too have not lost anything for 2-3 weeks after exercising more which has really frustrated me. But there is only one option to plod on til we get to the land of slimdon. x

Hi everyone, I'm down -4lbs this week! I am very happy and I've reached my target of 14lb and exceeded it by 1! I'm now aiming for another 6lbs off by the 13th :)

Nic 14lbs, -2lbs, -3lbs, -2lbs, sts
Vicky 10lbs - 1lb, +1lb, -1lb, -3lbs
Vodevil 8lbs -0lb, -1lb, -1lb
Pumpkin2008 14lbs
Sa89 14lbs (changed to 21lbs). -5lbs. -4lbs. -2lbs. -4lbs.
Alex 6lb +1/2, -2, -1.5
rhuba 6lb -1lb, -3lbs!!, STS
Preet 6lbs -2lbs sts
Princess Sausage 14lbs
Iris 1lb
Rachel 5lbs
x letty x 14lb

Go you :)

Yes indeed that's fantastic sa89, you're doing so well! Forgot to update my stats (as usual) so copied and pasted it again!!!

Nic 14lbs, -2lbs, -3lbs, -2lbs, sts, -2lbs
Vodevil 8lbs -0lb, -1lb, -1lb
Pumpkin2008 14lbs
Alex 6lb +1/2, -2, -1.5
Preet 6lbs -2lbs sts
Princess Sausage 14lbs
Iris 1lb
Rachel 5lbs
x letty x 14lb

Still got 5lbs to go in 2 weeks (it's just not gonna happen) :(

Your doing well :) I wanted to be at 10 stone at least by my bday but thats this sunday! Not happening.

Ah well, we're going in the right direction Vicky!

Hi nic & everyone,

I think i am the only person going in the opposite direction, despite excercising everyday and sticking to my calorie counting. i am currently on 1500 a day, and have loads to lose, its not like i have only a couple 1lbs.:cry:

Thanks for the words of encouragement everyone :)

Hi nic & everyone,

I think i am the only person going in the opposite direction, despite excercising everyday and sticking to my calorie counting. i am currently on 1500 a day, and have loads to lose, its not like i have only a couple 1lbs.:cry:

Hi Jot, we have exactly the same weight to lose until our goal (45lbs). Although it's probably my first goal for now..

oops i forgot to do this on monday 4lbs to go for this challenge I dont think i'm going to get there either boo nevermind I'm not too far off and will get there soon I hope

Vodevil 8lbs -0lb, -1lb, -1lb. -2lbs
Pumpkin2008 14lbs
Alex 6lb +1/2, -2, -1.5
Preet 6lbs -2lbs sts
Princess Sausage 14lbs
Iris 1lb
Rachel 5lbs
x letty x 14lb

Here we go again, STS...

Vicky 10lbs - 1lb, +1lb, -1lb, -3lbs, STS
Pumpkin2008 14lbs
Alex 6lb +1/2, -2, -1.5
Preet 6lbs -2lbs sts
Princess Sausage 14lbs
Iris 1lb
Rachel 5lbs
x letty x 14lb

Not to worry Vicky, you had such a good loss last week so you could just half it and say you've lost 1.5lbs each week which is still good going!!! ;)

Hi everyone,
weighed in today and a bit disappointed, only lost 1.2. Oh well, will carry plodding on! at least its better than a maintain.
good luck to you all this week!

Pumpkin2008 14lbs
Alex 6lb +1/2, -2, -1.5 -1.2 (1.8 to go for next week!)
Preet 6lbs -2lbs sts
Princess Sausage 14lbs
Iris 1lb
Rachel 5lbs
x letty x 14lb

Another STS for me this week! i'm feeling a bit more comfortable in my body, and i reckon that is something to do with my no-gains! also, i went for a walking weekend in wales for bank holiday but ended up cooped up in the caravan with nothing to do but read, eat and sleep as it bucketed down constantly the whole time!

must...keep...focussed...

Pumpkin2008 14lbs
Alex 6lb +1/2, -2, -1.5 -1.2 (1.8 to go for next week!)
rhuba 6lb -1lb, -3lbs!!, STS, STS
Preet 6lbs -2lbs sts
Princess Sausage 14lbs
Iris 1lb
Rachel 5lbs
x letty x 14lb

like you say having no gains makes you feel that little bit better.

Is it too late to join in the challenge??

Hoping to loose maybe 8 lbs? Although i wont be able to post at the end of the month it will be a month from today, as I will be away and without scales that week.

Bren
X

Back