September Mini Challenge

Hi guys
When are you all next having your weigh in day?? Mine is on Sunday and I can't wait until then because according to my scales at home I have lost another 3lbs! And it's only Friday!! How is everyone else getting on??
Ruth
XXX

Hi Ruth, i'm doing ok thanks, in the office today so busy busy, we seem to have run out of coffee though...disaster!! will have to go and get some more, can't cope without my coffee these days!
My weigh in not til Tues just keep wanted to week to whizz by so i can get there again!
Good luck for your WI Sunday!!
I noticed something alrming this morning my boobs have shrunk...oh no!! even hubby mentioned it, love him, he said it'll be like having a new pair...ha ha ha!!!
Have a good day all !!

XXX

hi ladies how are you all? my next wi's on monday so i will post when i get back!...xx

hi smurf, i'm doing great thanks. How's your day going? doesn't it take ages to get to the next weigh in! just want to speed up the week!
xx

hi ladies how are you all? my next wi's on monday so i will post when i get back!...xx

Well, here i am, in a hotel room too. ( seems like we are all in hotel rooms this week.) I get home on Sunday and have my next weigh-in on Monday evening.
I hadn't been to work for 11 days, so putting my skirt on for work yesterday, was fantastic. Really loose. Blouse loose too. Boobs:eek:, they're shrinking too.
I am really bored with CD today. Found myself inhaling the smells as i walked past a restaurant. Had vanilla for breakfast, choc-peanut bar for lunch and tomato for dinner. Oh how i would love some food. I keep asking, how have i managed to hold out this long.:confused:
Tilly, glad you're feeling better.
Ruth, good luck on Sunday weigh-in.
LellyCD, won't tell you what my DH said about my bum and boobs:rotflmao:
Smurf:wave_cry:Look forward to your results.How you drink all that water, i do not know. I only manage the CD minimum????
Cissie, missing you on this thread, but hang on in there:)
Take care all of you.

Hi Everyone,
Well an eventful time I had at the hotel, no blips and remained 100% ss...
Took my hand held whizzer to the hotel with me and yes I did think someone might think I had an over powered sex toy... but didn't care!
Had my weigh in this morning and have lost anther 3lb which brings my 3 week loss to a very satisfying 17lb!!
I am very chuffed as all my clothes are looser and I just feel like I am getting there!!!
I too have had days where I am bored with 'glop' as my daughter calls the shakes... But if it gives me what I want, then I don't care!!! I will be slim!!
Anyway... hope everyone is getting on Ok....
Xx

hey tilly, fantasic news 17lbs in 3 weeks fabulous!! well done on keeping to 100% whilst away!! well done!!

hope everyone is having a good, was out all morning and only just had my first shake bit spaced out now...oops!!

Evening Ladies, hope you are all well.
Well i am home again, kids in bed and back on daily school run tomorrow.
My weigh-in is tomorrow evening, but i really am not expecting much change. I have been 100% SS, not one single thing has passed my lips apart from CD drinks and 3 CD peanut bars, but i just feel that i haven't achieved much. Maybe 1 or 2 lbs at a guess.
Maybe i shall be pleasantly surprised, fingers crossed.
Seems so strange that the weight loss varies so much, from one week to the next. But with same routines.
The last two days have seen me really crave healthy solid food, but resisted everything, much to the amusement of my work colleagues.
The thought of new black trousers on slim legs keeps me going.:bliss:

hi nibbles well done for resisting and keeping 100% ss! im wi 2moro to so we will see but im TOTM so not really lookin for a loss of much!......xx

Loads of luck tomorrow Smurf. Lets hope its a good result even though it is TOTM
Lynne x

thanks lynne! how are you doing?.....xx

Lets hope its a good result even though it is TOTM
:brainfart: May i just whisper here>>>>I just had to Google TOTM and feel so silly. Yes that could be my lack of weight loss>>> TOTM started today.

same as me so im just hoping!! id love 2 lose just 3lb and then i would have lost 2 stone in a month! it seems soooo unreal ive lost so much!!....xx

:brainfart: May i just whisper here>>>>I just had to Google TOTM and feel so silly. Yes that could be my lack of weight loss>>> TOTM started today.
ha ha!! what u like!! lol!! i remember doing that on another forum where they used to call TOM and i was thinking who's this Tom they keep talking about!!! :giggle:

Morning Ladies, Hope you're all doing well and had a great weekend! Mine was quite hard in fact this last week has been quite hard with cravings and whatnot, i'm thinking this could also be down to TOTM as due any minute now!
We've decided to cancel our gym membership as at the moment i'm not managing it at all at it's a waste of money, will think about it again in the new year, still got 3 months notice so will be finished by Dec at i can still use the pool, steam etc. went there yesterday with the kids and i spent most of my time in the steam room, trying to get warm!!
i've switched to having my shakes with ice cubes though i'd try it again as it was cold and watery 1st time, i did less water and 10 ice cubes with a vanilla sachet blended for 2 mins and OMG it was divine, tasted just like the MCd's thick shake...kids kept asking for a bit...oh no no!! you get to eat food! this is all mine!!! really filled me up too fell much fuller after was lovely, so just tried again with half a choc and it was lovely!

hey smurf - fingers crossed for those 3lbs for you...good luck for tonight!! i love that my weigh-in is the day after yours n nibbles that way i can see how you've done first!

hey nibbles - well done on being strong, good luck for you weigh-in tonight, know what you mean about craving healthy stuff, i am daydreaming about tuna all the time!!

Hey Ruth - hope the weigh-in went well yesterday???

Hey Tilly, how's you today?

Hey Cissie, you still with us? hope you're doing ok?

have a good day all!!:grouphugg:
xxxx

Hi guys - I lost 3lbs this week. Unfortunately I had a bit of a slip up which involved a trip to the kebab shop for a chicken shish! Now am totally out of ketosis, but I am not going to let it get me down. Am straight back onto SS today and next Monday I am going to SS+ and then gradually work my way up the stages as I only have 17lbs to go and reckon I can loose that while working up the stages - what do you all think???

xxx

hiya Ruth, fantastic!! well done on 3lbs that's sooo fab and only 17lb left too that's brilliant! Did your CDC advise going up the plans? it sounds about right from what i've read as you'll keep losing whilst doing that and also learning what to do when you reach target.
How do you know you're out of Ketosis do you have the stix? a bit of chicken shouldn't do too much harm i would've thought.

xx

Yeah I used ketostix (I had a kebab in pitta bread!!) I didn't mention working up the plan from next Monday with my CDC yesterday because when I turned up to get weighed there were loads of people there so I am going to wait til next week and make sure I get there early so she has time to have a chat with me. I think I should be able to loose the last stone in the 2 months it takes to move up the plans... Fingers crossed!!

Ok - so there is 1 week left until we get to the end of our September challenge and we will hopefully be starting an October one!! How is everyone doing??? I have 2lbs more to lose this week before I hit my 20lb September target. How is everyone else doing????
Ruth

Hi guys - I lost 3lbs this week. Unfortunately I had a bit of a slip up which involved a trip to the kebab shop for a chicken shish!
xxx

I wish that i could put down the lower losses to a chicken kebab. I have been on my best behaviour 100% SS and am sure i haven't lost much this week>>>>tonight will be my WI.
How sad is this>>>>:cry: i am craving for cabbage, having found a healthy cabbage recipe on a CD thread.
My 2 children (7 & 9 years) find this whole thing so amusing, but how l would love to nibble at their food. But NO:argh:, i resist all temptation.
Am i allowed to ask whether we all have kids on this challenge????

hi nibbles, i have 2 kids also, they are daughter 8 & son 5, dd is intrigued by my eating habits and wants to smell/taste everything but ds is completely oblivious which is quite funny!! he was a bit miffed when i wouldn't taste his gorgeous smelling banana muffins we made together this week, i just said i wasn't hungry it was easier to explain to him. it's strange i keep thinking up lovely meals to cook for them all and being more adventurous than usual, they honestly haven't eaten so well in ages!! ha ha! it's like i'm torturing myself deliberately! but am very proud that i can resist.
hope you'll be pleasantly suprised at your weigh-in!!

hey ruth, at least it wasn't a donner that would've been worse i reckon. hope you get back into ketosis soon!!

xx

Back