September Mini Challenge

mine are 14 and 17 the younger one josef has just lost 52lb on slimfast,and dom the older one is 1st under weight and eats like a pig like his dad and put nothing on,i an still cooking for them,you should have seen me last night sniffing their tea god it is pathetic,but i found out that sausage smell diff from bacon i just usually shot it in y mouth and dont notice,god i do now 4 days ss.

i will join oct challange i will look out for it thanks

hiya everyone...4LBS gone so over the moon. 2stone and 1LB of horrible fat gone....x

fantastic news smurf!! well done you! you are doing so well it's amazing!!! you must be over the moon.

xx

hi lelly! im so pleased but still its still a dream!...xx

hi lelly! im so pleased but still its still a dream!...xx

Not a dream Smurf, this is for real with an attainable goal.
4leavedclover.jpg

Well done Cissie on your 5lb loss on tonight's WI.
I too, went to WI and am happy to announce a further loss of
4lbs

Morning Ladies!
Wow you are all doing sooo well it's fabulous! nibbles 4lbs and cissie 5lbs that's sooo excellent!!! :party0011::party0049:
Looking forward to my weigh-in tonight! really hope it's a good one cos it's been my toughest week so far :gen125:and i really feel like i need to see some reward for my effort! i've avoided having porridge and bars this week as my loss was so small last week thought i'd do 100% shakes n soups and see if it makes a difference...boy am i sorry now! really missed my occasional porridge this week, going to see how i do tonight before i decide what to get for next week. Still waiting for totm to arrive so hope that not going to mess it up either.

Just want to say we are all doing soooo great and i love our challenge thread, don't know what i would do without it!!

have a great day everyone!!!

xx

It is fabulous isn't it! I love hearing how you are all doing and it really gives me something to aim for and not just that - I feel really supported by you all and proud when I see losses of 4lbs and 5lbs!! Well done everyone and thank you all for your support over the last month! Roll on october challenge I say! :)

great news nibbles! and well done cissie!!....xx

:)hi lelly! hope all goes well for tonight:)...xx

Hi everybody,
Hope you are all ok tonight.

I havent been around much the last few days.. thinks are heavy at home right now....

Today was such a mare! I popped out at 9:30am before my first shake and by 3pm stillw asn't back as stuck on a train....
A person was eating a bap with bacon etc.... and I just suddenly got demented practically ran to the buffet bar and bought one and a bottle of water....
I opened it reverently.. took a smell and thought OMG that smells cr*p... It really was horrid.... BUT I firstly took out the bacon and sniffed it <i'm glad the train wasn't crowded!!!!> then discarded it.... took out the sausage sniffed it then discarded it.... then the egg it was greenish so discarded it..... then the tomato.. didn't even smell that....
So i was left with a soggy bun which I not so reverently wrapped up in the wrapper it came in and put it all back in the bag!!

So I made it!!!
I jsut feel after a loss of 11lb, the next 2 weeks of 3lbs has just annoyed me, and this week i feel no different.... but I will perservere....

Anyway.... we all still S'ing?

I am so glad that food hit the bin!!!

How is everyone else coping? Lelly.... where do u weigh in by the way??? Is it near magor or near duffryn ??

xx

Tillyfloss, at the weekend i walked thru the food court of a shopping centre and found myself inhaling like an ex-smoker. How mad is that???
It was lovely, but i knew i should just walk on past and look forward to a peanut bar.LOL.;)
My CDC told me that each week can be unpredictable, with a weight loss average of 3lbs a week. So please do not be disheartened. The important thing is that you want the end result, which is attainable. You have lost 17lbs>>>THAT'S FANTASTIC.
Yes it does get boring, but it has got to be worth it.
Hang on in there. We need you to stay on in here with us.

hi ladies! hope your all ok this evening! just cooked my fav dinner for them all and the temptation was there! ive had a good day today gluged plenty and wee'd plenty! its been soooo cold here today i put my heating on!!.....xx

Hey ladies!!! i'm very chuffed just got back from my weigh-in and......woohoo!!!4lbs off!!!:talk017:

i'm sooo pleased, that means i have lost 17lbs in 4 weeks, this is more than i could've ever dreamed of!! only 2 more lbs and i'm back to pre-baby weight!!:party0011:

I have definitely been rewarded for my efforts this week as it did seem like a real hardship, i've decided to have some porridge now as i missed it so much this week.

Hey smurf, i've never been sooo cold in all my life..constantly!! i have the heating, blackets and fire on all the time, hubby's sweltering poor thing.

Hey Tilly, well done, i'm soo proud of you for not giving in to temptation and after being so close to it to, big pat on the back for you, you must be pleased with yourself! btw my weigh-in is in the new cardiff pool (CDC has an office there) only 2 mins from my house luckily.

thanks to you all for your support!!:grouphugg:
Sending you all good vibes for another great week :vibes:
xxx

Hey ladies, how are we all doing today??
I'm much better today now that TOTM has arrived, not nearly as cold or hungry.
Had a lovely iced banana shake at 10am and just had half my broc n cheese soup for lunch, gonna half another half at 3.30 before goin to visit inlaws as it's FIL birthday today, keeping my porridge for when i get back.
What to do what to do... it's my dad's birthday on Sat and he's insisting he wants to go out somewhere probably for food & drink, he knows i'm dieting and just glossed over it by saying "it'll be fine we'll just go for a drink somewhere"...cheers for being so understanding..harumpf!! so now i have to find a place for us all to go, 6 adults n 5 kids in all, where i can not eat but the kids can be entertained!!! i suggested going to his house and taking food n cakes...but noo that's not good enough!!

sorry for ranting!! just annoyed as i don't want to go out and eat or drink!!

on a positive note, i've measured myself today and totalled my inch loss from all over i've 17inches!! looks like an inch a lb for me!! hurray!!!

How's are we all doing on the challenge now? i have 2lb to go to reach my targeted loss for sept.

xx

Hey girlies??? where you all gone?? hope you are all doing ok?

xx

Hi LellyCD - wow 17 inches - that's absolutely incredible! Unfortunately my CDC doesn't measure me so I have no idea how many inches I have lost but I only have 1lb to go until I reach my 20lbs target so the September mini challenge so roll on October mini challenge I say!!

hey ruth, nice to see you! I was beginning to think i'd been deserted here! yeah so glad i've taken my measurements every week, you could always take them now and see how do by the end of Oct?
How's your week going?

Yeah I think I might do, although I am not sure measurements wise really what I am aiming for to be honest with you!! I have a weight in mind that places me at a healthy BMI and from talking to my CDC, that is really what I have been aiming for.... I will be happy when I can get into all the new clothes I have bought recently though!! I need to loose another two inches from my waist, one from my bust and one from my hips and then everything I have bought recently will fit me and then I will be happy. Hopefully that will coincide with a BMI that I am happy with and that its healthy for me to have!!

I'm hoping that those 4 inches will come off in the next 12lbs, although I would like to loose some weight off the tops of my thighs also, but when I move up to the 1000 plan then I am going to start back with a personal trainer that I bought some sessions with at the beginning of the year but left some left over knowing that I would seriously need to tone up after doing this diet!!

Do you have an idea of the measurements you would like to be?

Back