September Mini Challenge

Hey girlies??? where you all gone?? hope you are all doing ok?

xx

Hiya all
Hope you are all well. Been at work over past 48 hours and didn't get around to getting online. Unusual for me;)
Have continued to do SS and really seeing difference now. My torso and waist are much slimmer. Boobs smaller. My CDC only measures my waist.
As i logged on now, i noticed that none of our names were on view, until i scrolled down to this thread. Where are we all, "The Famous Six"?? Are we still doing SS??
My next weigh-in is on Monday at 8pm. Can't wait.
What about us in the Mini September Challenge????? October??
Do we continue on this thread or rename on a new thread???

Hi Nibbles, lovely to see you, this thread had gone a bit quiet the last few days, i've been busy working too so not posted too much, i think the plan was tokeep this thread til 5th and then start a new Mini October challenge, we just need to make sure that everyone is still on board, i know I am and so is ruthy but not sure about everyone else.
I'm also still 100% so far, have got a little tea party for my dad later so have bought some tesco healthy choice chicken (as advised by CDC) and some low fat cottage chees, in case i feel the need to nibble as will be surrounded by cakes, crisps etc. not drinking as i am driving so that won't be a problem thankfully.

Isn't it great that the because we lose so quickly it really shows in the mirror! I was just admiring my slim legs in the gym mirror...ha ha!! couldn't do much whilst there but i was there in spirit anyway!

Good luck with your weigh-in monday!!

xx

hi ladies!! yes im still here and still 100% ss sorry ive not been on been sorting things out for dad! hope your all ok? have a nice time tonight lelly!.xx
hi nibbles hope your ok to im wi monday night aswell so hope we both have a good loss!!.xx

Hi Ladies!!, well i made it through an entire tea party surrounded by goodies and sticked to 100% ss yay me!! sooo, pleased with myself, used the kids as an excuse to get home and am now in my jarmies ready for my porridge. one more hurdle crossed!! Now, next week i have a big party, it's my little sisters' 30th party and it will be full of friends and family not sure i'm going to make that one so easy!! going to have to drink just to survive the family!

good luck for wi on monday smurf!

Where's tilly?? hope you're ok hun!

xx

xx

Morning Girls
Just thought that i would treat you to the photo that SHOCKED me into reality.
Hardly recognize myself. So strange how we do not notice the increase, even if we have to buy larger sized clothes . This photo was taken two weeks after visiting my CDC, but one week before i actually started CD, on the 4th September. The decision to diet had already been made and i enjoyed the food and drink whilst on holiday.The diet was planned for my return home.Great the weight is disappearing, shame the tan has gone too. LOL.

Editedholidayphoto.jpg

Will update in a few weeks.

Hi Nibbles

It's strange when you look at a photo of yourself and you really can't believe that you are that person isn't it! I know exactly what you mean - there is a photograph of me and a good friend of mine at her birthday party last year and when she showed me the picture I just couldn't recognise the chubby cheeks and massive arms and massive boobs that I was looking at. I remember staring at the photograph in disbelief and thinking oh my god! Do I really look like that?? And how have I let myself get this large and unhealthy and to be honest with you I felt so ashamed of myself!

Just think - with a lot of willpower and determination, soon we will not be able to recognise ourselves in photographs for another reason - the reason being that we are amazingly slim and healthy looking :)

Now that will be the day that I don't shy away from cameras!

xxx

Back