September Mini Challenge

Just want to say good luck to anyone weighing in tonight! I am really annoyed because my CDC has moved my weigh in day to either a Saturday or Sunday rather than a Wednesday so I have longer to wait for my first re-start weigh in!!
xx

hi all, ive had my 1st wi and lost 12 1/4lb im sooooooo chuffed!!!

Wowwwww smurf that's fantastic, been checking in and waiting for your post!!
well done you!!!!:party0038:
i bet your made up with that!!

very very happy!! thanks to all of you 4 the support!.xx

Wow - you have set the standards now! Somehow I don't think I am going to match you - congratulations - I bet you are well chuffed!
xx

Am toasting you with my last shake of the day!!

Here's to all of us and good losses!!

xxx

here here i will drink 2 that!! water i mean!.xx

Got my weigh in in 3 hrs...ooooh!!! so excited fingers crossed for something good!

good luck lelly hope it goes well.xx

what has worked for me is not excerting myself too much, as when i do i would want to eat... i do pilates and walk with weights in my backpack, i sure worked up a sweat today!!

Day 5 for me now and oam going to the gym this morning, bit worried i might fall over if try too hard, any tips anyone?

thaks okudaisi , i managed not to fall over thankfully and just do some gentle stuff in the gym . sis wants me to go to a dance class on the weekend...hmm not sure i'll be able to do that just yet!

hey ladies, just had my first weigh in and I have lost 7lbs!! yay!!!! am really really pleased it's the most ever lost on a diet in the first week.

well done lellyCD. x

thanks smurf! really chuffed with that, think i might have to up my september challenge goal a bit, i'll wait til next weeks weigh in first.

Well done girls!!!!!
I am so pleased for you all!!! Wasnt about today because I had a meeting that lasted all dayy - took my shake with me and mixed it and 'ate' it whilst everyone tucked into the buffet.... I wasn't tempted at all, and after about an hour the fat had congealed on the food and I was thinking thank goodness I ahd not eaten as all that fat would e stuck to my insides instead of the place :)
Anayway,
This is the end of day 7 for me, but I am not able to weigh in till Friday Morning. I did stand on my scales tonight and was shocked at the lss BUT I will stay quiet until the official WI. Can't believe the total so far is already 29 1/4 lbs lost for the team challenge!!! WOW...

Good luck everyone for those about to weigh in over the next few days and good luck to everyone who is now on week 2!!!
xxx

Update:
Tilly Floss aim to lose 20lb by October 5th
Madameruthybaby aim to lose 20lb by 5th October
BabyJane aim to lose 25 Lbs by Oct 5th
LellyCD 10lb Aim 7lb so far!
Nibbles Aims to lose ?lb by October 5th
Cissie 9lb so far!
Smurf 12 1/4lb So far!
Will be slim aims to lose 21lbs by Oct 10th
Janey82 Aims to lose 25lb by October

Hey where is everyone today??

Just got over my marathon meeting from yesterday, day 8 for me today, am feeling really good and have lots of energy today.

Hope everyone is doing ok

x

Hey Tilly, glad to hear you are feeling great today! Day 9 for me today and also feeling pretty good, tried the porridge this morning and it was good, liked the lumpy bits, nice to have something to chew on!!

Back