September Mini Challenge

Morning ladies, wishing you all a good day today!!!
i'm off to the gym for some very gentle excercise.

Good luck with you weigh in ruthybaby, hope you have a good one!!
xx

Yes good luck Ruthybaby... will update the losses when you get back.. here's hoping for a good loss for you...
Well I am feeling better this morning, can't believe how quickly time is flying past, doesn't seem two mins since last saturday. It's times like this when I feel I can really stick this diet to the end. I keep thinking, it won't be long when I can look back having beeen ont he diet for three months and think ,,, Ok I did it this long and it as gone past so quickly!
Am going to take the dog out for a nice long walk soon, but am going to have some porridge soon :) Hope everyone has a good day today...

xx

Week 1 weigh in result! I lost 11lbs so I am so so so so happy with that and I am hoping for a 5lb loss next week - not sure if I am being too optimistic there but at least it gives me something to aim for!!

Is anyone else on the September Mini Challenge weighing in this weekend?

I wanted to loose 20lbs by October 5th so hopefully I will definitely be able to do this after my good loss this week. 3 weeks to lose 9lbs - what do you reckon? Is this do-able??

Ruth
xx

That's fantastic Ruthybaby!!! well done you !!! i reckon it's totally doable judging by everyones results that i've read on here. You must be sooo chuffed with that. Good luck for your 2nd week!!

xx

Good Morning everyone, hope everyone is doing well! on Day 5 of wk2 today, yesterday was a hard one, couldn't stop my belly rumbling all the time, i spread out my shakes and soups as much as possible, been having the shakes warm now, i've got one of the mini whizzer things (freebie from Baileys) so i put about a quarter of the shake with a little cold water mix with a fork then top up with hot water and whizz, love the banana one warm..yum! definitely need some heat as i'm sooo cold that i have been wearing my winter fluffy slipper socks all the time!!

So, how is everyone else getting on so far?
still a few more days til next WI on tues.

Had my first compliment yesterday, my kids had a play date and when the mum dropped them back later we were having a chat (didn't mention the diet!)and she told me that i looked like i've lost weight....wooohoo!! so lovely to hear from someone who's not my family...:clap::gimi:

Have a good day all!!

xxxx

good morning everyone! hope your all ok? im day 6 on my 2nd week and am feeling really good, had a bad day on friday but came on here and that soon put me up again!! i will have 2 wi on my scales 2moro cos my cdc will only be coming 2 me every 2 weeks! fingers crossed ive lost some i feel lighter so that must be a good sign!
a big well done 2 ruthybaby bet you feel gr8!!

hope you all have a lovely day!!.xx

Tilly Floss lost 11lb so far
Madameruthybaby lost 11lb so far
BabyJane ?????
LellyCD 7lb so far!
Nibbles 7lb so far!
Cissie 9lb so far!
Smurf 12 1/4lb So far!
Will be slim ?????
Janey82 ?????

Have updated the stats above, we can see from post one what our 4 week aim is, I can't find a weigh in for baby jane, jane 82 or will be slim, are you still with us??? Apologies if i have missed you all weighing in!
I have had a difficult couple of days. It is time of the month at the moment and the scales are not moving, allthough I try really hard not to, I am a compulsive weigher and always find it tough when the scales don't seem to shift. Am still completely SS. Although on day 11 my weigh ins are now Fridays so still another 5 days to go till weigh in, I really want at least 3lb a week so I am on target for my stone per month. Have also just started a blog, which is quite boring really but I hope it will keep me on the straight and narrow.
I am not having any hnger problems right now, I am just bored of the food. Husbands birthday today and no, meal out! I know some say I could go and eat SS+ but I will have problems going back to SS so I think it is a small price to pay for eventual slimness.
Am going to start swimming again on Monday, I havent done much exercise at all because I didn't have a lot of energy at first but I feel more settled now.

Hope you all have a good day!
BTW ruthybaby, I too hope to do the 20lb by october and have had same loss as you thus far so I think it is very feasible. Just hoping the my water retention dissapears quickly!

Heyladies, hope all is well and everyone is keeping up the good work! how is your day going?
Tily, well done on not doing the birthday meal, i'm sure hubby understands it's for the greater good!
Good luck for weigh in today Smurf and anyone else!

xx

hiya ladies well ive wi and lost 6 3/4lb this week and over the moon!!! 19lb in 2 weeks im still picking myself up off the floor!.xx

yay you!!!! that's excellent smurf, really chuffed for you!! dontcha just love this diet!!!
xxx

Too right i do:party0038:!
how are you lelly?x

i'm groovy today thanks! really looking forward to my weigh in tomorrow, did 7 last week so hoping for at least 3!! i'd be happy with that. how are you find ing your days? mine are up and down some days i have no energy and get really light headed, some like today are great and i feel fab!

same here...no day is the same!. keep me posted on ur wi?xx

Wow smurf!!!!!!!

OMG this is so fantastic!!!!!!!!

well done!!! I have to wait till friday for my weigh in!! I so hope I can lose a fair bit this week... my TOTM at the moment!
xx

thanks tilly! i was in shock cos i couldnt belive i had lost so much!! and its totm! good luck 4 your wi on friday;).xx

wow, have had a docs appointment today, then went swimming I normally swim 40 lengths but was tired first thing ..... Had a bust busy day.. then ent for a mile walk < a lot for me!!!> half up hill half down hill and I am really chuffed with myself!
Its been my TOTM this week and I know I am retaining fluid so have tried to up my water but only just managing 3litres.. the scales are stubbon and havent moved in 4 days so am hoping it the water thing. will be devestated if i don't lose any ....
Can't wait to get some water flavour, I only ever drink water but I am bored with it . thats quite strange.... must be the lack of taste elsewhere maybe?
ANyway am going to bed soon...
Hope you are all doing well, good luck for those weighing in tomorrow
xx

Morning everyone, hope we all well today!!

hey nibbles answering in here, my weigh in is tonight bit apprehensive as i don't feel much different to last week but been 100% so there should be no reason why i shouldn't lose, fingers crossed!!!

Last edited:
Hi all,
Hi Lelly, I'm sure tonight you will be fine, I don't feel different from last week either but just caught sight of my reflection and my belly is def flatter...
Am going swimming again later, will go Mondays and Tuesdays for the next few weeks as this is when my daughter has no home lessons.
Anyway, have updated the loss chart....
Tilly Floss lost 11lb so far
Madameruthybaby lost 11lb so far
LellyCD 7lb so far!
Nibbles 7lb so far!
Cissie 16lb so far! 4lb to go to Oct target!
Smurf 19lb So far! 1lb to go to Oct target!!

Good luck for today everyone!
xx

Was just having a peek at your challenge girls.
You'r all doing soooo well!!! keep at it xx
Lynne x

Back