September Mini Challenge

tillyfloss

Gold Member
For anyone who started CD this week and wants to do a mini 4 week challenge to support each other, just pop your name in this thread...
We are all going to do this!!!!

xx

Tilly Floss aim to lose 20lb by October 5th
Madameruthybaby aim to lose 20lb by 5th October
BabyJane aim to lose 25 Lbs by Oct 5th
LellyCD Aims to lose 10lb by 5th October
Nibbles Aims to lose ?lb by October 5th
Cissie Aim to lose 7lb in first week
Smurf Aims to lose 8lb in first week
Will be slim aims to lose 21lbs by October 10th

Last edited:
Hi Tillyfloss

I just posted this in our original thread - we must have posted at exactly the same time!! I have pasted a copy below:

Ok - why doesn't everyone post what they are aiming to loose in a month and week by week post your loss and we can all see how each other is getting on?

I am Madameruthybaby and by 5th October I would like to loose 20lbs (please ignore my ticker - it is incorrect at the moment as I have put on so much weight!!).

I am getting weighed on Wednesday so I will post my loss for this week then.

xx

And we have the same aim of 20lb - ha ha ha!

Well fingers crossed we can both do it - when is your weigh in day?

xx

Started yesterday, Thursday the 4th of September.
Can i join in please, i need all the support that i can get. Or do i need to find the other thread????
Thanks.

no this thread is the right one what do u want to lose and I will add you in?
My Weigh day would have been Wednesday next week but my CDC is away till Friday so have an extra couple of days to wait :)

Hi all,started CD last sunday.Would like to lose 25 Lbs by Oct 5th. 1st weigh in Sep 7th, wish me luck!

Hi All, i'm Lelly and i'm new to CD I started this week, i'm on Day 4, i think days 2 & 3 were the absolute hardest ever kept getting dizzy and was freezing cold all the time:gen125:. Luckily, I have felt much better today though only a little dizzy when i get up too quickly but not cold so far today. i'd like to join in the challenge too, not sure how much I might lose as i've not done this before so i'll go for 10lb which would be great and then if it's any more that would be a mega bonus!!:innocent0001:

no this thread is the right one what do u want to lose and I will add you in?
:)
My first weigh-in has had to be scheduled for Day 4, on Sunday the 7th September, so may not have much of a loss then.
Not sure how much i should hope to lose during my first week. What is realistic??:confused:
Have not nibbled anything so far. Have been very good for 2 days:).

Hi count me in please!!

I am on day 4 today and would like to like to aim for 7lb this week. Any more would be great. My weigh in is Monday the 8th at 8.00pm counting down the days now!!
xx

im on day 4 and my weigh ins on monday eve and im hoping to have lost 8lb.xx

Hi WillB Slim, You can pick Ketostix up from your cdc, and test for ketones in your wee My cdc had run out but I got some from boots today. You can also tell by some physical signs although they will vary from person to person.
These are : odd or metallic taste in the mouth
Bad Breath
Loss of hunger pangs
Feeling of well being

There might be others?

Think the length of time it takes for ketosis to kick in is dependent on your glycogen stores, I was in Ketosis on day 2 but I don't eat a lot of carbs in my diet normally. I think the average might be about three days <i think it says that in the book somewhere>

Day 5 for me now and oam going to the gym this morning, bit worried i might fall over if try too hard, any tips anyone?

I did Lighter Life (pretty much the same as CD) at the beginning of the year and saw a personal trainer every Saturday morning and I had a bit of a scare because I felt really light headed and my vision went and so did my hearing and I could only see tiny black dots everywhere! LellyCD, I think you will be fine but just do some light exercise at the gym I would say and see how you feel - hope you feel ok.

xx

I was reading in the Soul source booklet and it said no strenuous exercise int he first couple of weeks, just what you are used to, so be careful.
I had to do some things yeterday and ended up walking a lot further than I normally would, It actualyl made me quite dizzy. Suppose it takes a while to get used to the reduced calories.

Anyway, day 4 for me today and I feel the best yet, have got a lot of stress going on in my life right now and thats tough bit I feel like at least I am controlling a small part of things :)
The scales are already showing a good down turn so thats nice, I will soon be back at the weight I gave up last time, so that feels good.
How is everyone else doing today?
x

I have decided not to weigh myself at the moment.
I have to see my CDC tomorrow on Day 4, in order to get my 2nd weeks supply of Yummy Food. So i suppose she'll put me on her scales.:confused:
Just hope that i feel a bit of a difference when i put on my uniform skirt on Monday.
My clothes will be the tell tale i hope.

Thanks guys! yeah did read that bit in the book so took it easy, was definitely a little light headed and that was just after walking on the treadmill so concentrated more on toning n a couple of weights, then a little swim n jacuzzi! feel great but very empty, trying to leave my next soup til as late as possible.
i'm not weighing myself either as i don't own scales (purposely as I got obsessive about weighing!) did measure my waist though but no change as yet, not worried though still got 3 days til weigh in on Tues night.
Gonna try and distract myself now by doing some overtime at home.
DD very sweetly has decided to makelunch for her and ds so i don't even have to go in the kitchen, thankfully!

Good News on those scales Tillyfloss!

Me too Nibbles, the clothes are the measure i reckon!

how are u lellyCD?x

Back