September Mini Challenge

hi smurf, i'm doing great today thanks! How's your day going?

im ok ta, just frezzing....i have my weighin monday...have you been up to much?
x

yeah know what you mean about the feezy thing, been sat at my desk all week with the sofa blanket round me! (good job I work from home 3 days a week!)
Good luck for your weigh in Monday, mines not til Tues as dd has Brownies on a monday, so it'll be an 8 day weigh in, hopefully better!
been to the gym this am, now doing some work from home, actually not doing enough as i can't stop looking at this forum..lol! working 'n' lurking!!! what about you?

just been for a bath cuz i woz so cold, ive not been up to mcu, the weather is not that good for it. do u ave bad weather?

well it was hammering down earlier but has brightened up a little here in cardiff, where bouts U?

oh yeah just saw your profile says salisbury, my geography would reckon that's east? no idea really!

yeh its east near southampton, its still raining here so board stiff!

Hiya everyone, well day 4 coming to a close for me and another good one... I went to the cinema with my eldest daughter tonight and she sat munching sweeties <I am not a choc person but I love my sweeties> Saw Mama Mia though for 2nd time and laughed and generally felt very good sipping my water <and popping to the loo three times!!!> Still got a lot of rubbish going on when I would have binged but am staying firmly in control this time... How is everyone else doing? I am a habitual weigher and would jump those scales 3/4 times a day so am trying to stay away from them, but do know I have lost a few pounds so far!!
xx

hiya! glad your doin ok and had a nice time out! day 5 ending for me and i have not felt hungry all day so im really chuffed, seeing my hubby and kids sat with a chinky and me with a bottle of water!!.xx

Well done on not pinching the sweeties! I usually eat half the kids popcorn in the cinema!!! I loved Mamma Mia, can't wait to get the dvd. Glad your 4th day has gone well.
My day5 has gone well too still got half a shake to go before bed...!

good morning all! day 6 and im feeling good loads more energy!! hope you all have a great day, cant w8 for monday eve for 1st weighin!.xx

Good morning!! Hope everyone is feeling good today! Day 6 for me too, had a litre of water and 2 coffees already this morn, going to have my first 1/2 shake of the day in min. Feeling good and off to my sisters to see some kittens with the kids today (note...must not bring kitten home, must not bring kitten home!!!)
Have a good day everyone, will check back laterxxxx

Hi Everyone, Day 5 for me, although i won't get my first weigh in until day 9 which is Friday because CDC is away on holiday.
A very stressful day at home today, have 100 things to do and no time to do anything and all jobs as important as each other.
As I said before I am a daily weigher and yes I know I shouldn't but it keeps me focussed, however my scales died this morning!!! :( so feel like a fish out of water.
Had my fisrt shake at 10am and won't have chance to 'eat' again now till about 5pm as I have to go out.. so lots of water to take with me although tbh I am not at all hungry!
Can't wait to see the first weigh ins of this challenge, I can't wait to get my first weigh in done, feels like I'm on the road properly when I have a first loss under my belt !

Hi Janey have added you to the list :)
Anyway will just repost the challenge members here so we all know who we are and what we are doing:
Tilly Floss aim to lose 20lb by October 5th
Madameruthybaby aim to lose 20lb by 5th October
BabyJane aim to lose 25 Lbs by Oct 5th
LellyCD Aims to lose 10lb by 5th October
Nibbles Aims to lose ?lb by October 5th
Cissie Aim to lose 7lb in first week
Smurf Aims to lose 8lb in first week
Will be slim aims to lose 21lbs by October 10th
Janey82 Aims to lose 25lb by October

hi janey82, good luck 4 monday night.xx

well thats out the way and i got thru it ok!!! cooked a roast lamb dinner for the family dished it up and stayed in the kitchen while they made pigs of themselfs!! and i washed up!.xx

well done to you smurf!! that's the way, I did the same made lunch (tho' not roast) and scarpered...still got 1 and 1/2 packs to have today trying to keep myself occupied with tidying but i've had enough of that now, might do some more overtime work instead. Can't wait for the tennis later, so I can work and watch at the same time...yay!! managed to get back home without a kitten too!! phew!!

well at least you have something to look forward to! im goin for a me pamper in the bath soon and im locking the door!! bet your pleased you got away with the kitten? ive got 1 cat and 4 dogs and 3 of them are st bernards!! am i mad yes!!!.xx

Good luck for weigh-in tonight ladies! can't wait for my 1st tomorrow!!!

thanks lelly hope yours goes well.xx

Back