• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

September starters daily thread, let's support one another..!

hi im restarting tomorrow for my last try, im like you if i can get past day 5 im fine but recently ive struggled to get past lunch time. now im back at work after the school holidays im hoping i will be able to crack it.
good luck tomorrow and i will be back to update my progress and see how your doing, on another note its only a few months till party season :eek:

Hi
I'm sort of re-starting. I started CD on 15th Aigust and did so well to get to Day 25.... then due to my weight losses & various other reasons (read excuses) I lost the plot for 2-3 days.

So, I've decided to re-start as I need to get back into ketosis and therfore today is day 3 for me... hoping to be in ketosis by tomorrow.

Good luck to us all, we flipping need it!

shini

Silver Member
He I don't knw about anyone else but I drink four liters as I get up at 7.30am lol n it helps me get through da day n also keeps d hunger away !! I knw ur supoze to drink at least 3 but I've just got into a habit lol xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Wow! How'd you do that?!?

Yeh I probably drink 4 if not more. There is no food in my fridge just millions of bottles of still and sparkling and a britta filter for good measure! haha It keeps me going on long days.

Well all just need to keep that gorgeous Christmas day dress in mind!

Lol keep it up!! I've already had my liter!! It's not easy but da hard part has passed now hopefully my November I will be at my target weight !! Feeling slimmer already hopefully next week I shuld get in to my 12 pants !! Tho im alread a 10 in tops !! Xx keep it gals we r all in da same boat n just got to keep going xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I havent been on here for about 5 days either, life got just a bit hectic! been doing 810 days to get me through it so its slowing the weightloss down :(