September Starters

I'm really sorry but I had to put these in alphabetical order

lol!!! I wanted to put them in excel! Glad I'm not the only one with a touch of ocd on here.

glad everyones doing ok!!wytchy im the same today dont want or need my shakes at all, still have one to go an wouldnt bother me if i didnt have it!!
had a brill day today :) woohoo!! weather was lovely so been outside withe the bab all day and went for walk!! just had my self a bath and rubbed on loadsa smelly body lotion so feel lovely!!!!!!!

only bad thing is im getting my totm, which means its the diet bringing them on cause i dont get them with my implant!! awh crap ha!! ah well.
everyone being good? xxx

Positively angelic Catz!!! lol. I'm a little concerned cos I don't 'do' angelic!! Something must be clicking in my head right now.

It's odd cos I don't 'get' why I'm not hungry. I'm waiting for it to creep up on me and I'm not looking forward to when it does if that makes sense. I'm happy feeling like this.

That bloody yakky taste better go tho. I feel like I've got a dead rat in me gob.

:eek:

Morning
Just had some fab news from the Cambridge people in Aus. They are happy for me to buy some packs off them. Woohoo.
Btw, can I just highly recommend everyone read Wytchy's blog if they haven't done so? It's really funny :)
LS

That's really sweet of you LS - thanks for that - I'm glad you're enjoying it.

Good news on the packs front too! Bet that's taken a load off your mind.

Well I still feel as though I have death breath. :rolleyes: I could have chucked the shake across the kitchen this morning as I really didn't want it - not cos it's horrible or anything - just cos I feel full up to the gills!!

Weird.

I've been sent an early b-day prezzie from a friend of a £20.00 gift voucher for Boots so I'm going to power walk (erm.. maybe) into town at lunch time to get some pampering stuff.

Have a great day everyone - Fight the good fight and all that !! :)

I know that I shouldn't talk too soon, but so far so good. I haven't really felt hungry (apart from the odd pang when I think I'm missing out on something!). Last night I struggled to get the last food pack down. I'm sleeping like the dead at night. We went shopping in Brighton yesterday and I did have a couple of funny turns, lightheaded and hot, but I didn't faint so that's ok.

The OH is lovely and paid for a lovely pair of boots that I was drooling over as a gift to let me know that he's proud of me for what I'm doing. I've been checking out Primark to see what is available for transition clothes. I'm really impressed that I can get a suit for £25 which will be fine for work if it only lasts a few weeks.

I'm really looking forward to weigh in on Wednesday. This is when most of the class starts (I started a week early) so I'm hoping that I'll be able to share my first week with them to get them motivated.

Morning everyone. What's going on we are all so positive and yet we haven't eaten for nearly a week!

LS - Glad to hear about the CD foodbacks for Australia. Have you also tried checking about taking the LL one's with you with a doctors letter? or have you decided to stick with the CD ones?

RaeB - Think i'll have to try that one with the OH - mind you I think he is preparing himself for the amount of money he's going to have to spend when I reach goal. A whole new wardrobe, can't wait!

Had the toffee bar last night. It was like a piece of fudge with a yoghurt coating. I'm not that keen on fudge so I don't think I'll be ordering anymore of these. I also found it a bit 'heavy' lol, who'd have thought I would be saying that a week ago.

Catz - What implant do you have. I have a coil and not had a period for over 5 years - would really not want to start now!

Wytchy - I'm enjoying your blog too. You sound like such a fun person. Lighterguy's blog is fun too.

Anyone feeling slimmer yet. I'm sure my jeans have dropped slightly. They appear to be longer. I am terrified though that i'll turn up for my weigh in and I wont have lost anything. Especially because of the amount of water we're drinking. Is anyone else worried?

Last edited:
caz i have the implanon in my arm!! i have it in for 3yrs this year and in the 3 years ive had very little periods, once every 5-6months!! but was told when started ll to possibly expect them!! only thing is there VERY light and usually last bout a week!!

i to am worried bout wi,spec with totm now started but got on wii fit and the weight moved down (not even minding it though cause its on carpet and i didnt weigh myself on it after i wi last week!!)

im feeling slimmer when i lie downcause can feel bones dont usually feel, but i kinda live in tracksuits during the week (and weirdly the weekend gone) so havent noticed nothing there yet!!

raeB im the same cant wait to be able to fit my calfs into a pair on knee high boots!!

last straw delighted u have australia sorted, least thats a weight off ur mind xx

have the house to myself again during the day all week, babs in playschool till 4 and oh in work!! i start back at college next monday so during the week want to sort out my spare room/study area!!
so for this week just want to spend the week chilling and sorting out my house!!
x

hello everyone im new to this, i am going to my chat with the light life lady at 6.30 tonight! i cant wait! ive been trying to drink lots of water drank 1lt so far!
charlene
roll on 6.30!

:Dhi i am currently on day 4going to the drop in shortly to check im in ketosis so excited to see what i have lost so far i havnt felt hungery at all dont get me wrong i could easily eat anything but this is what i really want and im sticking too it. a lady in my class( i started a week late) lost 20lbs last week OMG!!!! how good is that good luck to everyone doing lighterlife

oliviasmummy

I thought I'd better add myself to the list (in alphabetical order). I'm also itching to get this into some sort of table format!

catznolan -carlow(ire) -week 1 -10th sept (wed) - 4stone
Caz789 - Cheshire - week 1 - 9th Sept (tuesdays) - 4 stone
Laststraw - London - week 1 - 10th sept - 3 stone
Mollysmum - Manchester - week 1 - 9th Sept - 6-7 stone
RaeB (Rachel) - West Sussex - week 1 - 10th Sept - 4 stone
SurreySlimmer - Surrey - week 1 - 10th Sept - 6.5 stone
Willdoitthistime! - Surrey - to start on 10th Sept - 4 stone
Wytchy - (Kim) - Stourbridge, West Mids - Week 1 10th Sept (Wed) - 5 stone (to start!!)

SurreySlimmer - Surrey - week 1 - 10th Sept - 6.5 stone
Wytchy - (Kim) - Stourbridge, West Mids - Week 1 10th Sept (Wed) - 5 stone (to start!!)

Wow, that's 41 stone combined that' we're planning to lose girls. Brilliant. New girls need to add their stats too! welcome

How was everybody's day? I had my first lightheaded moment this morning otherwise nothing too weird. I've also got to pop into my LL office to swap some of my food choices. I just can't eat the bars :eek: and yesterday had to skip a meal which didn't go well. Is anyone else hating the toffee,fruit & lemon bars?

welcome hc and om good luck :)
raeB and mollysmum its yer weigh in in the morning ye nervous?
hows everyone going today? nearly a week over for everyone xx

well i started on friday 05/09 and i have lost 8lbs in 4days so far its going really well got some bars today which im glad about as im missing not chewing anything gonna try a few of the recipes on here too anyone tried any yet?

I lost 3.3lb at drop in after 2 days on the plan, I'm really looking forward to weigh in on Wednesday evening. That has to be the first time I've ever said that! Not that I've been on the scales at all this week you understand.... ;-)

Hi everyone! Hope it's going well? I've just been to my first meeting tonight and am armed with food packs and start in the morning! Feeling really positive and can't wait to start! Ooooooooo i'm excited! xx

catznolan, I am so nervous. I couldnt go to the drop in so I dont know what Ive lost. I know Ive lost something though because Ive weighed myself at home but how much I dont know, my scales give a different reading depending what floor tile they are on!

I feel like Ive settled down with diet now but like a PP its bringing up some emotions thats been quite difficult.

Good morning girls! How are we all doing? Caz, MM have their WI's tonight and it looks like the rest of us have WI's tomorrow - good luck everybody.

I like the new stats structure - a very cool idea to see what we've all lost combined LS! If everyone wants to copy and paste with their updated details, I'll start us off...

SurreySlimmer - Surrey - week 1 - 10th Sept - 6.5 stone - 5lb so far

Well done everyone. You know we should also keep a tally of how many pounds we are losing as well :)

I've had hunger pangs tonight that have come and fortunately gone and my skin doesn't look very good. I know they will both sort themselves out and the latter is supposed to get better with all these nutrients etc. Looking forward to my wi on Wednesday though.

happy to know im not the only one whos skin is playing up!! but if i can get to goal by xmass and only have to worry bout couple of spots then i think i can handle that haha
i like the new format to be able to see at a glance what everyones lost!! im so excited bout tomorro!! have had one choc shake so far and 1.5litres of water!!

good luck everyone whos today!!and let us no asap!!:p

Back