September Starters

My skin was awful before LL and with all the water that I'm drinking, it looks great now. Funny how it is different for each of us.

Hot news: I put my jeans on today, straight from the wash and where I normally have a muffin top - today it is no more!!! (Unless I sit down). I can't believe I'm seeing changes already.

Hello all!

Hope you are well - it has been great to read through all of the posts and see the amazing progress everyone has made. I joined minimins yesterday AND will be joining LL 15th September - I CAN't WAIT! :) I know at times it will be hard - but it is so nice to know that everyone on here is going through the same and will be there to support you along the way!

Good luck to anyone with WI today!!

Hello to the newbies. Welcome aboard!!

My weigh in is tonight. I'm so nervous. Paranoid that I might not have lost anything even though I'm sure my jeans feel better on me.

I went into town this morning and went into oasis. Still can't believe that in a few months I'll be able to go in and pick up something and (hopefully) look good in it!! Got my eye on a nice leather jacket too. lol my OH is going to have a heart attack!

Good luck MM for your weigh in later.

OOOO!! That's what I want - a leather jacket.

Hello all.. Welcome new peeps!!! Come and join our happy band of starters!!

Well - 6th day in and I'm actually feeling ok today. I was a right misery yesterday but I seem to have got over it. I was going to walk into town again at lunch time but the weather is so bad I'm staying here. It will prevent me from a) spending b) getting wet and c) smelling stuff.

Good luck to all the weigh in peeps today!!!! Can't wait to hear what you've lost!!

think everyone gets paranoid bout not loosing even though the little amount we are eating there is no way we cant not be!! sooo excited to see how everyone gets on!! so offically measured myself and lost 13inc this week!!woohoo!! :) ive worked it out that if i can loose at least 4lbs every week for 14 weeks ill be at goal ish by xmass..think thats achievable .... hopefully!!!

that's a great attitude to have Catz - I think from my point of view I'll be happy to see each stone melt away. I know I can't get all of my weight off by Xmas cos I have so much to lose but I'm sure that I'll be part way there.

Can't wait for weigh in tomorrow.

hi ppl hows your first week been ? i cant belive how easy it has been and im sure thats because i know im not the only one doing this strange i no !! caz how did you get on with your first weigh in ?

Hello! I too cannot wait to go shopping - i have seen a lovely dress in river island and one in monsoon - i looked at them and thought 'wow, someday soon i may actually look good AND feel good in that dress!' Good luck with weigh in catz!!

Hi girls! Everyone is sounding dead positive today which is brilliant, it rubs right off so thanks!

My next distraction to keep me busy and away from the fridge is to start listing stuff on Ebay. As I get smaller, I'm going to happily pass on clothes that no longer fit to willing buyers at a snip. Can't wait to start weeding out my very full wardrobe. I've only started with shoes today but look forward to listing much more over the coming weeks.

It works a treat for keeping fingers busy. I've been listing for the past 2hrs and haven't thought about food once. Hurrah!

Nearly off to weigh in so thought I would pop in here first. Just had my shake and now feel all full up (which is a good job as I have the kids tea on!). Just hope the shake works it way out before I get weighed.

I'll post my loss (fingers crossed) when I get back just before 10!

ps - so looking forward to my seeing my ticker start to move!!!

Evening everyone, well last nights meeting went well and i finally started the programme today - and althought i know it's prob gonna get a lot worse before it gets better i have to admit that today hasn't been nearly as bad as i thought it would be! No points or calories to count - it's quite a relief to be honest! I had the banana shake for breakfast which was really nice - mushroom soup for lunch which i thought was a bit gritty! Thai chilli for tea which was yummy! and chocolate shake bout 7pm - which was ok............just had one of the bovril thingys and i think they are nice! Oooo had some of the fruits of the forest water flavour stuff today too and that's lovely - tried the orange one in the meeting but it reminded me of junior disprin! lol Hope everyone's doing well still? xx

ooh good luck caz im all excited!! lol
have one shake left and again dont need or want it!! thinking of moving it forward a couple of hrs this week!!
wont be on here before i go wi in morning so good luck everyone tomorro to!! :)

I've lost 8.1lbs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Soooooooooooooooo pleased.
I found the meeting a little boring as most of listening to counsellor. I hope that from now on there will be more audience participation. Must go and update the OH.
Good luck to all of you for tomorrow weigh in!
Watch that ticker move!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've lost 8.1lbs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Soooooooooooooooo pleased.
I found the meeting a little boring as most of listening to counsellor. I hope that from now on there will be more audience participation. Must go and update the OH.
Good luck to all of you for tomorrow weigh in!
Watch that ticker move!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thats fantastic news! Congratulations x

Morning lovely LL losers!!

EEK!! It's my weigh in tonight. I will have lost won't I? I've honestly done it 100%. No cheating whatsoever - not even on my birthday yesterday!!

Why is it on weigh in days that you always feel heavier than ever? :mad:

I suppose I'm feeling like this because I'm putting all my faith in this plan - like last chance saloon really.

I actually feel sick at the thought of getting on the scales and not losing - or just a couple of pounds. I know I should be positive and go in with the knowledge that I've not strayed off plan at all - but I's skeered!!!!

Anyway.... enough negativity from me - GOOD LUCK to everyone with a WI today.
:):):):)

Good luck Wytchy, of course you will have lost :D

Let us know how it goes....

xx

its my FIRST day!! aRRRRRRR ive had one shake so far banana it was better than i thought, i told my nan today she told me she will and she wil get everyone in her church to pray for me, she v religous not sure if im pleased cause she cares or sad cause i need the whole church praying for me!

Wytchy - I felt exactly the same yesterday. I have hidden the scales at home so I had no idea how much I would lose (if any) and was really nervous about it. It just made it all the better to find out I had lost more that I had hoped for.

I'm sure you'll be writing back later with a nice loss! I've just got next week to worry about now lol!!

Welcome hippy chicken!! What other meals have you planned out for today? Banana shake is my favourite for breakfast. Did they give you everything to try? Good luck for your first day.

Good luck to everyone weighing in today. Keep us updated.

Back