September Starters

caz789

Hi, New to all this so hope I have posted correctly!!

Ok, I know i'm jumping the gun a little as we are still in August but I am starting my journey on 2nd September and would love to hear from people starting the same time as me (as well as you experienced lot!). I am so ready for this. I know it isn't going to be easy and I am dreading the carb withdrawal side effects but I am going to see this through!
I have decided to cut out carbs from today - as much as I can anyhow.
Would be good to hear from anyone.

Hi, New to all this so hope I have posted correctly!!

Ok, I know i'm jumping the gun a little as we are still in August but I am starting my journey on 2nd September and would love to hear from people starting the same time as me (as well as you experienced lot!). I am so ready for this. I know it isn't going to be easy and I am dreading the carb withdrawal side effects but I am going to see this through!
I have decided to cut out carbs from today - as much as I can anyhow.
Would be good to hear from anyone.

hi :welcome:

my names cathy, and im starting mon 1st!! cant wait!! im too cutting down on carbs from today even though i now have no clue what to eat for lunch cause all my meals usually have carbs in them!!
i weigh 14st 3lb :( and in the 14weeks sole source i would love to loose 4st!! maybe more ha

hi im also a september starter the 1st so roll on monday i can`t wait !im trying to cut out carbs with out much sucsess !! espeacially as were out for chinese tomoz

im having trouble to mini mimms!! dunno what else to eat ha

Hi to both of you!!

I had a banana smoothie this morning (couldn't have my usual of toast or cereal as too much carbs) and carrott and coriander soup for lunch. Don't know what to have for dinner yet though????

I'm really looking forward to this challenge. I've just been to the hairdressers and have decided to grow my hair long too. 2009 will show a completely new 'me' - just in time for me to turn 40 in August!!!

caz id love to get mine down black but dunno if it will suit me so maybe when im at goal!! not doing well on cutting carbs today kinda raging with myself but really have nothing else to eat!! got my letter signed by my doc she wouldnt believe me im over a bmi of 30 at first said i really dont look it...woohoo and i thought i look like a at pig ha

how much ye both aiming to loose?

I'm not sure how much I weigh as I'm too scared to look but know my BMI is 31 point something. I would be very happy with 3 stone and even happier with more! How about you?

Hi there, I start on Wednesday 3rd. I've been on slimfast for a couple of weeks whilst waiting for my class to start, just to get into the right frame of mind for meal replacements and reduced carbs. I've also been trying to increase my water intake.

I hope I've lost a few pounds according to LLC scales when I get there next week, but think I have 3.5 to 4 stone to lose. I'll discuss goals with her when I get there. I'm looking forward to it and it'll be great to have some online buddies to talk to as we progress together.

Rachel

ye caz im the same bot 4and half but prob bout 3.5 to 4 in the 14 weeks then the rest in rtm!!

welcome rachel well done on getting into the mood for the carbs etc im failing miserably on that side but upping my water to 3litres today!! im all excited cant wait to start!!

Hello! My first day of LL eating will begin on Thursday 4th (class is Wednesday). I had my intro class last Wednesday and can't wait to start now. I see my GP on Monday and hopefully he'll sign my form so that I can start! Good luck everyone!! xx

Hello! My first day of LL eating will begin on Thursday 4th (class is Wednesday). I had my intro class last Wednesday and can't wait to start now. I see my GP on Monday and hopefully he'll sign my form so that I can start! Good luck everyone!! xx

hey and good luck!! u will have no prob withe the doc thought mine wouldnt sign but she signed no questions once she had weighed me and seen had the bmi of over 30!! even though she couldnt believe it said i looked so much lighter ....woohooo ;) ha

hey and good luck!! u will have no prob withe the doc thought mine wouldnt sign but she signed no questions once she had weighed me and seen had the bmi of over 30!! even though she couldnt believe it said i looked so much lighter ....woohooo ;) ha

Well I've nagged him for so long about why I can't lose weight he'll probably sign the form just to get rid of me!!! hee hee.

:rolleyes:

ah bet ul have no probs....
oh my god i start tomorro well long as my fab fella brings me home money ;) ha
had a fab last dinner today and was so full after it!! cant wait!!

Hi folks,
I have been following everyone's progress on here since I started LL at the end of Feb. I lost 31/2 stone and felt fabulous. However, during the summer, I had surgery on both feet and despite my intentions to keep going on LL, it just wasn't possible. So here I am, 10lbs heavier, but ready to start again today. September 1st and the first day back at school!
I thought that this time I would make the journey with you all and be part of the forum instead of sitting on the fringes.
Looking forward to getting to know you all.

PS How do you add the ticker thingies?

Hi to everyone!

My meeting is tomorrow so I officially start Wednesday. Can't wait to start after nearly 2 months of waiting! Weird isn't it that I am looking forward to not eating?

Well the no carbs didn't really work out over the weekend. I guess it is knowing that I wont be able to eat these things in a few days. I have decided though that I must do this for today and tomorrow and I am also going to up my water intake for the next couple of days too.

Good luck to anyone starting today!!!

Hi folks,
I have been following everyone's progress on here since I started LL at the end of Feb. I lost 31/2 stone and felt fabulous. However, during the summer, I had surgery on both feet and despite my intentions to keep going on LL, it just wasn't possible. So here I am, 10lbs heavier, but ready to start again today. September 1st and the first day back at school!
I thought that this time I would make the journey with you all and be part of the forum instead of sitting on the fringes.
Looking forward to getting to know you all.

PS How do you add the ticker thingies?

well done though on only putting back u 10lbs...could have been wayyy worse!! good luck today im waiting for my councllr to ring back so can go see her so just drinking water for now just in case!!

also its www.tickerfactory.com and thake the step by step guide then post the html code...i think ha hope thats right!!

I just want to say a big GOOD LUCK to those of you (us!) starting this week. I'm so excited I can't believe it.

I got a lovely embossed book to use as my diary at the weekend. The aim is that it will be kept out as it looks so nice and it will encourage me to write in it and return to it to review my goals and dreams when things are getting a bit hard.

I'll be checking into this thread all week, so let me know how you're getting on.

Rachel

Thanks Catznolan, I shall give that a go.
Survived the first day back at school, although my feet are VERY sore. Only had time for one soup so far today.
Best of luck to everyone starting this week. Just like you Raebe, I love fancy stationery. I have found some lovely leather ones in TKMaxx and treat myself to a new one each term.

Thanks Catznolan, I shall give that a go.
Survived the first day back at school, although my feet are VERY sore. Only had time for one soup so far today.
Best of luck to everyone starting this week. Just like you Raebe, I love fancy stationery. I have found some lovely leather ones in TKMaxx and treat myself to a new one each term.

Im dreading going back to college thats why im starting today because that gives me 3 weeks before i start back at college to get settled into ll!!
on a better note my llc rang last night so going up at 11 to get started...sooooo nervous!!! good luck any one else starting today xx

Good luck everyone! I've been preparing myself for the last few days - I'm on my second glass of water already! My GP wouldn't sign my form so I'm off to a private doc this morning. Class tomorrow eve to pick up my stuff then hopefully able to start Thursday. Caz - I'm feeling the same - excited about not eating!! :eek:How weird is that?!!!

Back