September Starters

hey everyone back at college so havent been round much, had to weigh in a day early this week, and lost 3lbs so very happy with that!!!
congrats on everyones losses so far xxx

Well done everyone on your losses! My first weigh-in is tomorrow. Fingers crossed. Have been 100% so hopefully ok.

Wytchy - glad to see you are feeling bit better now. Hopefully things will get easier now.

Wonder where HippyChick is? I was wondering how her toothache is? Mine still bad - although, looking on the bright side, I couldn't eat anything even if I wanted to!!

Hello, I'm new to this and have just joined LL last week. I have my first official weigh-in tomorrow so rather excited. I have been weighing at home but my scales are different to the ones in the centre which is probably a good thing. I might ask my husband to hide the scales next week as I cannot stop jumping on them to check if I've lost more weight. Will let you know how I get on

Welcome Tanya Jade! I think I just posted to you on another thread? I'm not very good at navigating round this site yet so get all over the place!!

What time is your weigh-in? Mine is at 7:15 in the evening.

yay i met the LLC today and i start on Tuesday, boo my husband starts this thursday...i will feel guilty to eat in front of him, think ill have to start myself for a few days

It might be a good idea to start a few days apart. That way, you can support him during the first few days and then he can support you during your first week when he is, hopefully, feeling stronger.

Otherwise you might kill each other!!! Only joking :D

Best of luck to both of you.

Quick update - more tomorrow. Just been to wi and meeting and lost 4.8 lbs. But the best bit.................................I'm now overweight. Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ive just had weigh in and I lost 5lbs making 20.5lbs in total. on to week 3. its a little easier at the moment than it has been hurray.

hello im here lol
been wto weight in tonight first time 7lbs! so happy with that! not been on tonight had mad day but we b here tomorrow
ps had a bar for first time wasnt that nice peanut one but v weird chewing for first time in week
and my tooth was pulled out yesterday it wasnt as bad as i thought thank you all kind words

catznolan -carlow(ire) -week 1 -10th sept (wed) - 4stone
Caz789 - Cheshire - week 2 - Tuesdays - 4 stone - 8.1bs so far
Laststraw - London - week 3 - Tuesdays - 3 stone - 11 lbs so far

Mollysmum - Manchester - week 1 - 9th Sept - 6-7 stone
RaeB (Rachel) - West Sussex - week 1 - 10th Sept - 4 stone
SurreySlimmer - Surrey - week 2 - 18th Sept - 6.5 stone - 13lb so far
Willdoitthistime! - Surrey - to start on 10th Sept - 4 stone
Wytchy - (Kim) - Stourbridge, West Mids - Week 1- 10th Sept (Wed) - 5 stone - 8lb so far

I think thats the lastest one, but it doesn't look like we've updated. Changed mine, as soon as we're all up, let's add our new week2 details - and the new girls need to add their stats too.
Name - Location - Which Week? - Next W/I - Weight you want to loose - what you've lost so far.

Hello

Hello ladies - your are all doing brilliant!!!!

I was admitted to hospital on Sunday with Pneumonia and only got out last night. Im gutted as Ive had to put the LL on hold for the time being. I suppose till my health has improved.

I dont really know what to do about eating now though? should I stick to low carbs? or should I finish up the food packs Ive still got left.

Im wondering when I should start back at LL. I know Im going to have to wait for another group opening which could be ages.

Any advice??:confused:

Hi Janie,

I do hope you are feeling better. If I were you I would keep to a low cal diet if you can, eat loads of veg and some fruit with protein, that way you may even continue loosing weigh.
Also I suggest you speak to your Dr and make sure you are doing what is right for your body.
Good luck hun, I hope you recover soon.

Thanks

Thanks Tange

I may just go back to the GP. Im actually feeling really weak at the moment so just dont want to make things worse. I really dont know what to do.

J xxx

Well done on your losses. HC - 7lb that's great! Glad your toothache better. Still got mine - bit scared to do anything about it!

MM - 20 lbs in two weeks - that's fantastic.

Got my first weigh-in tonight at 7:15 - can't wait! It feels better at the end of the week when you are near your weigh in - it will feel like starting again tomorrow!

Back