Total Solution September Sunshine shorts

Morning MM have a great day x

Day 6
Thanks for all your replies, its so nice to share this journey with other people, who know how you feel and can celebrate each day of being 100% with you. I feel super, I am now in the swing of the diet and am even struggling to have all the packs. Of course I will always make sure I have all three because its so important. I'm so happy that so far my UC hasnt been flared by the diet. I'm not sure about the fluid intake, but I am drinking about 3ltrs per day and that seems to be OK, but I am always very aware of my bowel sounds and movements (TMI). UC is a horrible disease, the annoying this is most people end up underweight, but not me, I'm well overweight...... but not for long :)

Anyway, today I have been keeping busy with my studies - I am doing a creative writing course with the OU as part of my degree, funny being a student at my age, but I love to learn. I have really enjoyed the course so far writing fiction, but now we are onto poetry and I'm struggling a bit.

Anyway, roll on Friday for weigh in, I hope youre all hanging in there... keep drinking the water and avoiding the fridge!

MM

Well done MM you ate just flying through now. I'm glad your UC hasn't flared up for you. You seem to know your body very well which is great. I can't wait for your weigh in results not long to go x

Studying keeps you young MM & so keep doing it. When ever I am on a course my place looks like a murder investigation with postie stickers & bits of paper everywhere so that I can accumulate as much info as possible. Poetry is probably quite tough unless you have the sort of brain that naturally thinks in that way.

I'm the same with the packs & have to force myself to have the 3rd one. I reckon that if you don't have all the full amount of daily nutrients the weight loss tends to slow down anyway, as the body goes into starvation mode. Hope the next two days go well.

Beginning day 8 - weigh in day!

On the scales sharpish this morning 8lb loss.... not sure if I'm ecstatic over it, last time I did this diet week one was 10lbs, but hayho, as I have said else where its better to judge success over each month, rather than weekly.

8lbs is still something to be proud of, and I am going to keep going. I plan to be 100% for at least 8 weeks, maybe 10. Then I'm going to add some food for around two weeks and then back 100% for another 10-12 weeks.

I dont want to get obsessive about my weight as it just makes time drag and I think of nothing else, so I may not be here everyday. I will see how it goes.

Good luck everybody

Well done MM that us a fantastic loss! I have been thinking the same as you about time dragging when you obsess. I would absolutely live to not weigh until the end of the month, I may give it a good go :)

Have another great day well done again x

MM that's a brilliant loss so be happy. I feel Its not only the weight loss that's rewarding, its gradually feeling the body get smaller & feeling healthier on the whole. Here's to another good week.

Hey MM, that's a great loss. Well done!

Hi Everyone
Week 4 weigh in and I've lost 4lbs, so my total for January is 17lb lost. Very pleased and glad I'm not obsessing over the scales this time. My digestive system is fine and everything is going well.

Week 6
Another 3lbs this week, very happy! I hope I will be into the 13s next week which will be amazing. I'm going to have a couple of meals this week a piece of Salmon and Veg or Steak & Veg in line with WS. I'm going to keep within the carb limits on the Exante website, so hopefully I stay in ketosis. Whilst my digestive system has been OK and I've only had a few mini flares from my Colitis I do feel like I need to give the system a bit of food to digest. It will also be a good test for me to mix in the odd meal here and there as I have always struggled to get back on the wagon when I've eaten. So I need to try something different so that this time I maintain the weight loss when I hit target

Well done. You're doing great!

Week 8
and another 3lb loss, which is fantastic. And I am now into the 13's hurrah

Back