ProPoints Serha's ww diary

Mental stormy here today so i've the fire lit since i got home from work.
I'm a bit aprehensive for tomorrow's WI- even though i wasn't too bold over the weekend, i had a sneaky WI myself and i was up.....hmmm not too happy about that :( Hopefully there'll be some kind of change because i've really been trying. Although, i've not gotten to bootcamp since starting the new job so i've missed two classes. Will probably die a death next week but i'm definitely going anyway. The MIL had a knee replacement done today so been really worried about her but Ger just went up for a visit and said she's doing ok just feeling a bit sickly. Having a kerry-birthday party for Luke this saturday but im going to be a good girl and not have sweets or cake. Not really craving them anyway so think i should be ok. Hope everyone is having a lovely cosy evening xxx

I've the fire lit tonight again - brrrrr!!!

1 pound off today :)

Thanks girls!!!
We had Luke's Kerry birthday party here yesterday and i was a bit bold and had some cocktail sausages, nuggets and chips.....oops ;) Although i only had a few and they tasted oh so tasty! Back on track again today after a little slither of cake and a few jellies. Did a sneaky WI at home this morning to see if any damage was done and it doesn't look like it so hopefully this weeks WI will be kind :)

On a fabtastic note - we're off to Spain next saturday :D Can't wait!!!!! Although kind of dreading the food thing but sure hey, everything in moderation. The more i'm thinking about food, i have to confess to having a chinese on friday night. We were up visiting the MIL in hospital and it was just far too late to come home and cook so i went for a chicken chow mein....YUM!!!

Hey Hun hope all is ok? Xx

Hey Hun hope all is ok? Xx

Hey girly - great to hear from you!
Everything is good here and i hope you're the same lady xxx

Not too sure on tomorrow's WI but sure i'll go and see anyway. Haven't been counting points and not sure if i've been as good as i should have been ;)

Serha said:
Hey girly - great to hear from you!
Everything is good here and i hope you're the same lady xxx

Not too sure on tomorrow's WI but sure i'll go and see anyway. Haven't been counting points and not sure if i've been as good as i should have been ;)

Good luck for WI I'm sure you will do just fine.
Glad everything is ok xx

Thanks a mill girls - happy with it :)

We're off to Spain tomorrow and we'll be away for 4 nights. Can't freakin wait!!! We booked a lovely hotel and going all out (seeing as i got the job ;)) Really need the break and a bit of vitC won't go astray either.

Hope you all have a great weekend and i'll check in next thursday again xxx

We're back from Spain and had the most amazing time!!!
And as a bonus i'm down 1.5lbs :D

Thank you my girleis - and i even went back to bootcamp tonight. My dear friend (who i was hating while sweating) made me go and i really appreciated the kick up the rear end ;)

Hope you're having a great week and i'll check in on the diaries soon xxx

Back