ProPoints Serha's ww diary

Wow! Not sure I could jump out of 'holiday mode' so quickly, lol! xx
Haha Well i thought if i don't do it now, i wont at all so had to go for it! She had us running out in the pitch black and the roads of kerry are full of potholes!!! Was convinced i was going to break an ankle ;)

I've been looking over my stats and i decided to change my goal weight to 11 stone. I had it initially at 12 stone, i think i was a bit daunted by the thoughts of how much weight i was able to lose but i think that 11 is quite reachable. I'm not thinking it's going to be easy but i'm going to go for it anyway! I'd love to give Luke a little brother or sister and i think the more i lose the better the chances are. I'm going to be rejoining bootcamp again on monday and it will run until the last week before christmas so i'd love to be down to 12st7lb by then. Just a little personal goal for myself but doesn't really matter if i get there so quickly, as long as it's down i'm going :)
Hope everyone is having a great weekend Sx

I've been looking over my stats and i decided to change my goal weight to 11 stone. I had it initially at 12 stone, i think i was a bit daunted by the thoughts of how much weight i was able to lose but i think that 11 is quite reachable. I'm not thinking it's going to be easy but i'm going to go for it anyway! I'd love to give Luke a little brother or sister and i think the more i lose the better the chances are. I'm going to be rejoining bootcamp again on monday and it will run until the last week before christmas so i'd love to be down to 12st7lb by then. Just a little personal goal for myself but doesn't really matter if i get there so quickly, as long as it's down i'm going :)
Hope everyone is having a great weekend Sx
Our main aim is the same.. My weight loss is to help me get pregnant too.. Have an appointment this week at the hospital to check everythings OK... xx

Our main aim is the same.. My weight loss is to help me get pregnant too.. Have an appointment this week at the hospital to check everythings OK... xx
Good luck with that hun....will be thinking of you!!!
Just tried on a top i bought in a size 14 last year and it didnt go near me - am wearing it for the 1st time today :) Hope you're having a great sunday xxx

Yay, bet that top will be too big for you in no time ;) How are you hun? Hope you're having a nice week x
Hi girl, i'm good thanks hun. Wrecked after a really long day in work - had a big board of management meeting that dragged out no end....
How're you doing? Hope you've had a good day too hun x

Half a pound down and very happy - really thought it was going to be a gain. Been a lazy momma but i've learnt my lesson and going to pull my socks up!
I'm thinking that because i had 2 bootcamps this week, after a month off, that maybe just maybe it might be some muscle too ;) lol

Half a pound down and very happy - really thought it was going to be a gain. Been a lazy momma but i've learnt my lesson and going to pull my socks up!
I'm thinking that because i had 2 bootcamps this week, after a month off, that maybe just maybe it might be some muscle too ;) lol
Well done on the loss hun.. That's great.. You've had a very busy time of it lately (as you've just told me on my thread :D) so any loss is a great one..
And defo some muscle built after 2 bootcamp sessions.. And no doubt water build up too.. xx

Well done on the loss hun.. That's great.. You've had a very busy time of it lately (as you've just told me on my thread :D) so any loss is a great one..
And defo some muscle built after 2 bootcamp sessions.. And no doubt water build up too.. xx
Thanks girl, yeah it's been really busy so was so happy with that! Although, i'm just in the door from eating a huge feed at the local restaurant so obviously didn't learn my lesson ;) Hope you're having a great weekend xxx

How did Monday come around so quickly again - better gets the legs shaved for bootcamp ;)

I had a very scrummy homemade no-points mushroom soup for lunch today and i'm just going to have a slice of toast before i head off to sweat (so i don't pass out!) This weekend was great!!! My friend was down from dublin and we went out with my boys in tow, to the local for a bite to eat - delicious!!! I was stuffed to the brim and think i chose good enough so i'm hoping for a good WI on thursday. I know, forward planning a bit but if i don't boost myself on a monday, i'll scoff something i shouldn't and be disappointed after. Would love to get 1 pound or more because then i'll have hit my 1st stone off :D Can't believe it!!! Thank you all for all the great support and encouragement, it means the world to me :) xxx

Only a half a pound down - bit disappointed with that as i thought i'd get the stone gone but sure on a positive note, i'm into the 12's for the first time so i'll take that :)

Well done on loss. It all counts. :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks a mill girls - was a bit down after thursday and ended up going to dublin to see my folks and a heap of friends. I went out for dinner and then drinks and didn't even hit my weeklies so i'm really hoping for my stone this thursday. My WW lady was asking me how many point i was getting through and i had to admit that i rarely use all the points up because school is so busy (she ate me!) SO i've been very good and have used all my dailies this weekend and really feel the better for it. I had a yummy dinner out with the girls followed by a night in the pub with my pregnant best friend and some other pals and i had my fill of diet 7up. Felt really great driving down the road with no guilty feelings.
Thanks for the support girls - hope you've all had a fabulous weekend xxx

Yea it's really important to eat at least all yer dailues each day. I always have trouble using my dailies when am bein really good. So am now sf n loving it. Am having yummy food. Bein on plan. N being nicely full from meal to meal do not wanting to pick r snack too much :)

Back